It's been the 22nd for 15 hours where I live...

Deja_Entendu

Will generations packs be available in the shop? Or only through codes?

IDK yet, but the original plan was to have Gen. codes unlock a box (Promo, packs)

they are still not online:( and even worse... in 22 minuts its the 23th here where i live(the netherlands) i thought they allready put everything in the game and they only had to push a button to make it availible with the last update..

they are still not online:( and even worse... in 22 minuts its the 23th here where i live(the netherlands) i thought they allready put everything in the game and they only had to push a button to make it availible with the last update..

I thought the same. If I remember correctly the last update "implemented BreakPoint and Generations". Apparently not.

I thought the same. If I remember correctly the last update "implemented BreakPoint and Generations". Apparently not.

They implemented the code for the cards. They still have to unpack it into the game and test for initial bugs. Also. The formats will need to be refreshed to include the generations cards.

yeah but they are doing the update in the running way? they game didnt go offline(yet) or anything... this is really really really annoying... allready waiting for about 15 hours to redeem the code

They implemented the code for the cards. They still have to unpack it into the game and test for initial bugs. Also. The formats will need to be refreshed to include the generations cards.

Right on. I have no coding background so I don't really understand too much when it comes to the work that has to be done. Thanks for the insight, man.

If you use the filters in the trade section, there is a placeholder for Generations, but no trades have actually been made for them, nor is the set symbol shown.

Archived