Can we have costumes like on Pokemon.com?

AruneProject

I love my Eevee costumes so much I wish we could have stuff like that here.

Is anything like that in the making?

I'd prefer some PokeDolls, but, cosplayers will be cosplayers, so, I guess that they could make those! It looks like your avatar has the whiskers for them! tounge_smile.png

Yeah, they usually either make the Pokemon look pudgy, deformed, or, in some cases, it even looks like it's eating you!!! cry_smile.png

Woah I'm surprised there's already unove stuff in there. I thought it wasn't updated that much. I'm gonna get me some tokens!

Practically anything is better than the ugly clothes available now, especially for females. The *only* modest non-skin-tight shirt that even looks decent is some nasty shade halfway between grey and brown. Modest, pretty clothes please. Dresses for bonus points. If the only decent clothes they can produce are Pokemon costumes, so be it. Anything that isn't ugly and/or tight-fitting would be nice, though. I don't know where they got the idea for their clothes, but they certainly aren't what the people I know wear. While we're on the topic, long hair would be nice, too. I'm not a boy, and I don't want short, boy hair on my avatar.

BTW: The Quagsire costume is epic. Quaggy has much happiness over the costume choices on Pokemon.com. :) That being said, Pokemon TCG *has* always been exclusively for those who live in huge cities (the nearest Pokemon TCG League to my house is over 200 miles away), and the more conservatively dressed people tend to live in the less populated midwest. Thus, if city life is inspiring the outfits here, it makes sence they would be painted on, drag colors, and revealing cuts. I'm just asking for something more appealing to those who value dressing appropriately in appealing colors.

~Quaggy

• 1 month later...

Practically anything is better than the ugly clothes available now, especially for females. The *only* modest non-skin-tight shirt that even looks decent is some nasty shade halfway between grey and brown. Modest, pretty clothes please.

Ugh really. I generally think of "modesty" as an overrated concept, but I at least want to be able to pick a shirt that covers my stomach. For that matter, jeans that drape rather than this skintight garbage.

More unisex clothes, please! Down with babydoll tees! And for pity's sake, let us get different colored hair! We can make our skin GREEN and BLUE, but we can't do the same with our hair?

my favorite poke mon isfregrator and satr raptor@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid evee lover i will tak e you on any time how old are you im 9 yr well chat

my favorite poke mon isfregrator and satr raptor@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid evee lover i will tak e you on any time how old are you im 9 yr well chat

WELL MY SCRAFTY CAN TTLY PWN YOUR STARAPTOR.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

This immediately popped into my head when I read that:

5DYYNL8S.jpg

EDIT: At Ashnomekop: She's WAAY older than you, kid.

Practically anything is better than the ugly clothes available now, especially for females. The *only* modest non-skin-tight shirt that even looks decent is some nasty shade halfway between grey and brown. Modest, pretty clothes please.

Ugh really. I generally think of "modesty" as an overrated concept, but I at least want to be able to pick a shirt that covers my stomach. For that matter, jeans that drape rather than this skintight garbage.

More unisex clothes, please! Down with babydoll tees! And for pity's sake, let us get different colored hair! We can make our skin GREEN and BLUE, but we can't do the same with our hair?

Really! Please! I wear cargos and tees and sweats in real life, NOT skinnies and v-cut tops.... !!!!!! and what's wrong with wearing "boy clothes"...??????? they're more comfortable, personally........

• 3 weeks later...

I think we need a lot more unisex options to begin with. Dividing clothes like tshirts and jeans is just needless programming waste anyway.

Archived