cabezonx

[GAME] General - First three Daily Challenges require completion in Trainer Challenge; BREAK cards are displayed vertically

cabezonx

Daily challenge requirements are not met by participating in regular versus matches. Is this how it is suposed to be?

Bonus:

Why are break cards and mega evolutions not displayed horizontally in the collection and card viewer??!! We have to turn our heads to see them.

GonzoMD1993

Could you provide more details? What type challenge was it and what pokemon were you using?

Also, I agree with your second point, it'd be nice to be able to see them horizontally.

cabezonx

The daily challenges, the first three, it only allowed me to finish them when doing the trainer challenges.

GonzoMD1993

That might be intentional, but I need someone else to confirm.

What level are you at? If I remember correctly, the first few levels only allow you to complete then in trainer challenge, while in the later levels it's the other way around. Again, I'm not 100% certain of this, so I need someone else to confirm this.

seminc

That might be intentional, but I need someone else to confirm.

What level are you at? If I remember correctly, the first few levels only allow you to complete then in trainer challenge, while in the later levels it's the other way around. Again, I'm not 100% certain of this, so I need someone else to confirm this.

confirmed. The first 3 challenges are Trainer Challenge exclusive, after that they cannot be used in TC and are VS/Tournament Challenges.
  • Upvote 1