Seriously, guys.

Deja_Entendu

How many times am I going to get disconnected from a 6 ticket tournament only to come back and find that my turn has been passed and I was knocked out? Shouldn't it freeze my turn instead of letting my opponent have a free shot at me while I am not even there? I get it, it's a game and blah blah, life is unfair, but seriously, is it too much to ask for a half way working game? This is getting really old and it is getting worse with each "update".

Are you sure it's not your connection? Have you tried entering a tournament at any other point in your house? I'm only asking this because I have had no problem with tournaments.

Are you sure it's not your connection? Have you tried entering a tournament at any other point in your house? I'm only asking this because I have had no problem with tournaments.

I have no connection problem with anything other than the PTCGO. when I get disconnected from the game everything else is working just fine.

I have no connection problem with anything other than the PTCGO. when I get disconnected from the game everything else is working just fine.

I had a similar problem these days too. I was playing a tournament and my turn suddenly froze. I thought it could be a problem with my internet, but at the moment my Tweetdeck was open behind the PTCGO window and I could see my timeline updating normally.

I decided to restart the PTCGO application. Somehow I won the match and managed to continue with the tournament (which makes me feel bad but I can't even tell if my opponent conceded the match or if they had connections problems too), but I'm almost sure the connection issue was with the game and not with my internet.

Archived