lynxpetroleum

[GAME] General - Lost all cards/stats/friends

lynxpetroleum

Hey there. Hopefully someone can shed some

Light on my issue. I have just logged in after not playing for about 2 years to find no cards on my account. Just none tradable ones. With the lock on. I have put so much money i to my account in tbe past. Do cards get deleted as new ones come in? Or due to inactivity has my account been reset? I cant tell if j have been hacked due to no trade history being availible. Ovbiously i wont get these cards back because there is no actual proof of what cards i had on my account but i just wanted to see if there was a reason why everything is gone.

Thanks

james

graywh

Your account was just archived.  Log out and back in soon and everything should be restored.

Mod_Poplar

Hi lynxpetroleum!

My apologies for the delay! If this hasn't been resolved yet, please submit a support ticket for further investigation. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience! :)

Menmara

I've just started playing in a long time (couple years) and i've noticed most of my cards have gone missing :( all my riolu's are gone :/ as they are not showing up in my collection. I have also traded some cards recently today and yesterday and only the absol, starly and staravia are showing in my collection.. I have traded for the three lucario's, one with the city background where only the lights in the background are glittering faintly (64/99/), it had the moves Aura Sphere and ability reflexive retaliation. and the other doing aura sphere with only a faint glittering river in behind, that has the ability Dual Armour and the move Hurricane Kick (78/135). The third lucario is sitting on a rock stretching its hand out with the night sky and it is the common one i presume since it is not glowing all over the card and has faint glowing only around lucario in the picture, the moves are Aura Sphere and Reflexive Retaliation (80/113). Since i also needed riolu i also traded for a: BW33 Promo, moves run around and hook, playing with fountain no glowing. and a 76/135 Riolu HP 70 moves Kick two energy needed and feint with 3 energy needed common no glowing. Riolu 75/135, blue and purple background with the shattered bits around riolu, no glowing on card and moves are punch and kick. Riolu 60/95 HP 60, moves Kick and Double Chop not shiny glowing on card it was plain and riolu is smashing something with its foot on the ground looking at it. and lastly a riolu 63/99 HP 70, moves: Punch and quick attack, i traded for a no shiny plain riolu again with no glowing. that riolu is sitting on a bench. I kept trading for riolu because none of them were showing in my collection :( same as the lucario's. pls fix this or i will not trust this game to trade again. i will try to log off and wait a bit to see what happens.

Mod_Poplar

I've just started playing in a long time (couple years) and i've noticed most of my cards have gone missing :( all my riolu's are gone :/ as they are not showing up in my collection. I have also traded some cards recently today and yesterday and only the absol, starly and staravia are showing in my collection.. I have traded for the three lucario's, one with the city background where only the lights in the background are glittering faintly (64/99/), it had the moves Aura Sphere and ability reflexive retaliation. and the other doing aura sphere with only a faint glittering river in behind, that has the ability Dual Armour and the move Hurricane Kick (78/135). The third lucario is sitting on a rock stretching its hand out with the night sky and it is the common one i presume since it is not glowing all over the card and has faint glowing only around lucario in the picture, the moves are Aura Sphere and Reflexive Retaliation (80/113). Since i also needed riolu i also traded for a: BW33 Promo, moves run around and hook, playing with fountain no glowing. and a 76/135 Riolu HP 70 moves Kick two energy needed and feint with 3 energy needed common no glowing. Riolu 75/135, blue and purple background with the shattered bits around riolu, no glowing on card and moves are punch and kick. Riolu 60/95 HP 60, moves Kick and Double Chop not shiny glowing on card it was plain and riolu is smashing something with its foot on the ground looking at it. and lastly a riolu 63/99 HP 70, moves: Punch and quick attack, i traded for a no shiny plain riolu again with no glowing. that riolu is sitting on a bench. I kept trading for riolu because none of them were showing in my collection :( same as the lucario's. pls fix this or i will not trust this game to trade again. i will try to log off and wait a bit to see what happens.

Hey there!

My apologies for the delay! You'll need to submit a support ticket, as we cannot investigate account issues here on the forums. Please do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". They'll be able to help you out. :)

Thank you for your patience!