Deck (500tk)

POKeMANIACx1233

Always remember, google is your friend xd

On a serious note, the deck lists of all the theme decks are everywhere in the internet (im assuming thats what you're talking about). Bulbapedia has some really well organized lists, so you can go check that out.

GonzoMD1993, on 15 Feb 2016 - 03:12 AM, said: Always remember, google is your friend xd On a serious note, the deck lists of all the theme decks are everywhere in the internet (im assuming thats what you're talking about). Bulbapedia has some really well organized lists, so you can go check that out.
that was rly simple lol :D you make me look like an idiot also i use bing  :angry:   xD XD XD XD

that was rly simple lol :D you make me look like an idiot

I am so sorry xd it wasnt my intention to make you look like that. If it makes you feel any better, I usually miss out on a lot of obvious stuff too. But hey, thats what the community is here for. We help each other out even with the smaller things.

I am so sorry xd it wasnt my intention to make you look like that. If it makes you feel any better, I usually miss out on a lot of obvious stuff too. But hey, thats what the community is here for. We help each other out even with the smaller things.

its ok man iam just kiding :) thanks for your intentnes (sry if you cant understand my english )

Archived