Anywhere I can just buy a code for online cards?

xkore88

Alright so I am interested in getting a couple of the pre built 60 card theme decks. I dont really care much for the real cards so is there anywhere I can just buy the code? Or get the code sent to me to redeem?

Basically wondering if I MUST buy the physical cards to get codes.

Thanks in advance.

No, not safley at least. You will probly get ripped off. If your older like alot of us here then you should just suck it up and walk into walmart with your head high and buy yourself some pokemon cards. Never mind all the people including the cashier that will give you some strange looks for an teen/adult buying little kids playing cards.

No, not safley at least. You will probly get ripped off. If your older like alot of us here then you should just suck it up and walk into walmart with your head high and buy yourself some pokemon cards. Never mind all the people including the cashier that will give you some strange looks for an teen/adult buying little kids playing cards.

Well I am 27...but my age doesnt have anything to do with it, dont care what they think. It is more the fact that I live in a smaller town and the only place that sells them sells them overpriced.

Well I am 27...but my age doesnt have anything to do with it, dont care what they think. It is more the fact that I live in a smaller town and the only place that sells them sells them overpriced.

Ya, I live in a small town too where everyone knows everyone. I'm just shallow enough to admit that I don't really want the whole world to know that a 19 year old plays with pokemon cards. It's just one of those things that would get looked down apon and I really shouldn't care but I do anyways. The cards will be availble online (not 100% sure) or in-store on August 31st.

Most places that sell single cards online will also sell single codes. I'm not allowed to post links, that would be considered advertising. Some of them may even just email the code.

Is there a website that I can go to for purchasing the theme decks, or even reserving upcoming theme decks, Im definatly going to buy two Night Hunter packs for double Zoroark and Double Exadrill

Is there a website that I can go to for purchasing the theme decks, or even reserving upcoming theme decks, Im definatly going to buy two Night Hunter packs for double Zoroark and Double Exadrill

I'm sure there is, but I'm not allowed to post a link to a shopping site. Try typing in your favorite card and it's number "Pikachu 115/114" and that should bring you some stores.

• 5 months later...

Archived