what is with the discard players

Xensor

what is so with these players and trashtalking thinking they are so good with a deck that is not even powerful. i have come across a few of em and its like yea get a real deck and see if your so good with one. i had one going against my ex deck and wiped there deck out in 3 turns all cause they cant play, that deck is the kiddest way of playing. as i see if you gonna do that don't even trashtalk about how you got skills. cause you do not. if you can't even beat a weak ex (glalie) then stop speaking.

I can always count on you to tell all of us how you really feel.

i do speak truth. if it hurts well i cant help it. i don't hold my words back. but its annoying with how some of these players can't even make a real deck to win like real players do.

i do speak truth. if it hurts well i cant help it. i don't hold my words back. but its annoying with how some of these players can't even make a real deck to win like real players do.

So let me get this straight, you first complain about the RNG of the game making you loose, now you actually want to face tier 1 decks every game where you want to loose? Logic = 11/10 :D

So let me get this straight, you first complain about the RNG of the game making you loose, now you actually want to face tier 1 decks every game where you want to loose? Logic = 11/10 :D

hahaha.

most of the people who play this game are pretty nice people.

but, there are plenty of people are not. I find that most of the bad people are on late at night EST
problem is, people are more likely to complain about night march or vespiqueen, but I've seen people complain about many many other cards and decks. complainers complain, it's what they do.

you will save yourself a lot of grief if you just go into the preferences on the website for you tcg account and limit the in game chat to the smilies and approved phrases. either that, or just ignore everyone.

what is so with these players and trashtalking thinking they are so good with a deck that is not even powerful. i have come across a few of em and its like yea get a real deck and see if your so good with one. i had one going against my ex deck and wiped there deck out in 3 turns all cause they cant play, that deck is the kiddest way of playing. as i see if you gonna do that don't even trashtalk about how you got skills. cause you do not. if you can't even beat a weak ex (glalie) then stop speaking.

Bro!

Many players will talk just to annoy you or throw you off course (especially if your playing slow). I just ignore them most of the time but I have reported 2 people in my time here for using Rc slurs and I haven't seen them since. Its like playing any other game-if you can remember while growing up people always used to talk trash (especially in cards or dominoes). As long as they didn't take it too far we just all laughed and keep playing.

Point of the story: Its part of the gaming life. Get used to it my Friend. ^______^

Bro!

Many players will talk just to annoy you or throw you off course (especially if your playing slow). I just ignore them most of the time but I have reported 2 people in my time here for using Rc slurs and I haven't seen them since. Its like playing any other game-if you can remember while growing up people always used to talk trash (especially in cards or dominoes). As long as they didn't take it too far we just all laughed and keep playing.

Point of the story: Its part of the gaming life. Get used to it my Friend. ^______^

word.

Bro!

i am but its annoying cause its like you dont even earned it if you can not even do enough to ohko a ex. with that type of deck that was. or the ones who can't stand losing cause they paid 55 bt for a non fa mewtwo ss that is only worth 2 to 3 bt or 1 bp pack. those are the ones i laugh at for there failures.

i paid 8 for 2 xball mewtwos. that was 4 bt and 4 aor.

but this was about a guy who had nothing but that bunny like coloreless poke and he was trashtalking and when i told him lets met my deck he said na no thanks.

I can always count on you to tell all of us how you really feel.

I wanted to +1 this but I'm outta +1s due to the post about Shatter Shot Mewtwo.  :angry: :P

Trash talking is bad, I do agree, but of the 5ish I have run into, I have rekt a good 3-4 of them, and I didn't have to say a thing back to them, I just ignored them. Like water on a chicken's back, just let it roll off and and don't get all mad aboot it. :)

Trash talking is bad, I do agree, but of the 5ish I have run into, I have rekt a good 3-4 of them, and I didn't have to say a thing back to them, I just ignored them. Like water on a chicken's back, just let it roll off and and don't get all mad aboot it. :)

"Like water on a chickens back" :D :D Yoga training right there.

Good one.

what is the point of this thread? all I got from it is that you beat someone with your glalie deck and are now insulting them?

That's all there is to this thread.

Hello Xensor,

If you have an issue with a player in-game, feel free to use the player report button to send a report to the moderation team. 

We encourage all players to be positive and constructive when posting to the forums. Threads created with the intention of being negative toward a certain group of players will not be tolerated. I will be closing this thread.

Archived