HELP!

SNOWSNOW07

im new here and honstly i dont no anything about the pokenon website (well....the tcg website) i would really like it if some one could give some pointers or somthing........my best friend told me something about posting friend codes (wondering if anyone knows about that...oh and i was wandering if anyone knows what are the different pokemon video games there are? thank you for your help (^_^')

I think they mentioned Friend Codes as in the Friend Codes you get in the handheld video games. Since that seems to be direction your post is going. Most people on here put their Friend Codes (hereafter reffered to as FCs) in their post signatures. The most recent handheld games released were Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. I suggest getting those, I'm sure you can find somebody on here to help you with the games. I can help if you want.

hey thanks!!!!!(thats not really were i wanted it to go but thanks anywa) now she can stop nagging me......i already have pokemon black so do i just post my FC? (this is silly but how do u make a post signature?) and when we are done with this i got a few questions about pokemon black game

At the moment I think only the Moderators are allowed to make signatures.

Also the my friend code section is to view your code so you can give it to other people. To add a code simply go to the Add a Friend Code section. You get the Pal Pad by going to the bottom floor of a Pokemon Center, if you didn't have it already.

But is should look something like this. A seperate little area with something that gets added to every post you make. Look at the Moderators posts for a better example.

I think we've ran a bit off topic... Think is the Pokemon TCGO discussion board after all. Unfortunately I think you can only add somebody as a friend if they're in the same lobby as you in the Online game here. Then again I'm not sure if it even works since I haven't ever had any reason to add anybody. We probably should move this to some kind of general discussion board if we are going to continue about the handheld games and such.

ok i have a serious question about the online tcg game...........is the game computerized or ir are u faceing real people? (i blew past the intro thing so i dont remeber what it said)

Depends which section you're playing in... The trainer challenge section is all AI (artificial intelligence) which the actual TCGO section of the game is against real people. I thought it was fairly obvious actually.

Archived