Sign in to follow this  
Binsikins

Not a Bug but.....

Binsikins

So this guy said in the chat he was looking for a FA lucario EX one day and I told him I had one and he sent me a trade offer and it was one pack I declined obviously and didn't say a word to him from there the next day he said he was looking for Virizon Ex I figured maybe this offer will be better and told him I had one, same thing 1 pack, I declined then informed him that I am putting him on my block list because this is the second time he has advertised trades and just given terrible offers and then put him on ignore list. Now I don't think either one of us have broken any rules but then 15 seconds after I get a notification saying ive been reported for my dialogue in the chat. I have never used any bad language in chat as im aware there are children who play this game, but it had said something along the lines of if you feel this was a mistake you can report it to the PTCGO in fourms does anyone know where I can get to that. I guess I cant be sure but I am guessing the guy who I put on my ignore list reported me that would be a logical explination.

Mod_Elderberry

All reports submitted by players are thoroughly investigated.

If you have not broken any of the PTCGO rules, you have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Beyond that, any community member who wishes to discuss or refute a disciplinary action that has been applied to his or her account must submit a ticket via the Pokémon Support Portal. Discussion of disciplinary actions is not permitted on the forums. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hope that helps!

Sign in to follow this