Tournaments

ColdFortune

If you're in a tournament and get knocked out, can you leave that tournament and join another and still get the rewards when the previous one finishes?

If you're in a tournament and get knocked out, can you leave that tournament and join another and still get the rewards when the previous one finishes?

Simply put: yes you can leave if you get knocked out. You will still get the prize for what place you came in.

yes and if you quit you come in last which means uncommon chest

Not quite so. If you lose in a round other than round 1 and then press on "Quit Tournament", you still get the prize corresponding to your placement in the tournament.

For example, if you lose in round 2, you're in 3rd-4rth Place. Lets say it was a 4 ticket entry fee tournament. If you press on "Quit" to play a new tournament, once that tournament is over you will still get the reward that corresponds to 3rd-4rth place (1 booster pack). You only get an uncommon chest if you actually lose in round 1.

Not quite so. If you lose in a round other than round 1 and then press on "Quit Tournament", you still get the prize corresponding to your placement in the tournament.

For example, if you lose in round 2, you're in 3rd-4rth Place. Lets say it was a 4 ticket entry fee tournament. If you press on "Quit" to play a new tournament, once that tournament is over you will still get the reward that corresponds to 3rd-4rth place (1 booster pack). You only get an uncommon chest if you actually lose in round 1.

i meant to say if you just quit without even going in a match

i know lately i havent been able to get good hands for tournments usually with the deck i play i usually get 3rd or 2nd with.

oh wow game what happened to the ticket tournments. i like how they remove them so you can not play tournment and thanks to that i wasted coins to play a stupid tournment to earn tickets. i hit the one with boosters.

i think they need to stop doing that

i know lately i havent been able to get good hands for tournments usually with the deck i play i usually get 3rd or 2nd with.

oh wow game what happened to the ticket tournments. i like how they remove them so you can not play tournment and thanks to that i wasted coins to play a stupid tournment to earn tickets. i hit the one with boosters.

i think they need to stop doing that

I don't even know what to say to this xd It should be obvious that this isn't going to be permanent... There will be more ticket tournaments soon. You just need to be patient. 

I don't even know what to say to this xd It should be obvious that this isn't going to be permanent... There will be more ticket tournaments soon. You just need to be patient. 

but the issue is i wasted  tickets cause i clicked on ticket on not the coin entry one. and instead of stating bp rewards after i beat first match it shows tickets for 2nd place. i dont need tickets. i am trying for boosters to get a certain pokemon.

iwhen i joined there was expanded 6 ticket standard 6 ticket and standard 49 coins tournment. i was in the standard ticket version for 6 or 4 tickets.

hm ok what is with this. when i looked at rewards it shows tokens and tickets but yet i got a booster pack. what is with the game. and i just realized it took 49 tokens. so there must been a bug when it wasn't showing ticket entries.

but the issue is i wasted  tickets cause i clicked on ticket on not the coin entry one. and instead of stating bp rewards after i beat first match it shows tickets for 2nd place. i dont need tickets. i am trying for boosters to get a certain pokemon.

iwhen i joined there was expanded 6 ticket standard 6 ticket and standard 49 coins tournment. i was in the standard ticket version for 6 or 4 tickets.

hm ok what is with this. when i looked at rewards it shows tokens and tickets but yet i got a booster pack. what is with the game. and i just realized it took 49 tokens. so there must been a bug when it wasn't showing ticket entries.

There was no bug... They were in the process of rotating the tournaments. Every week ticket and token tournaments switch places. I'm sorry to say this, but if you clicked on the wrong one without paying attention that's your own fault.

There was no bug... They were in the process of rotating the tournaments. Every week ticket and token tournaments switch places. I'm sorry to say this, but if you clicked on the wrong one without paying attention that's your own fault.

no i clicked on the one with tickets. i got a pack for 3rd place but it said: 1 ticket for 3rd place. i got a booster pack and a trophy tho. maybe the switch messed it up with the rewards.

ok the tournments are being weird. now its theme instead of expanded what is with it.

i mean is i went into expanded tournment its not showing expanded. its showing theme tournment format

no i clicked on the one with tickets. i got a pack for 3rd place but it said: 1 ticket for 3rd place. i got a booster pack and a trophy tho. maybe the switch messed it up with the rewards.

Hehe dont worry happened to me too, its was a glitch, everytime i entered a 6 ticket tourney for the past weekend, during the tourney it sometimes changes saying "theme deck:49 token tourney" but got packs at the end, don't worry if that was what was happening to you

Hehe dont worry happened to me too, its was a glitch, everytime i entered a 6 ticket tourney for the past weekend, during the tourney it sometimes changes saying "theme deck:49 token tourney" but got packs at the end, don't worry if that was what was happening to you

this dude playing coward style cause he knew my exes could ohko his so easy. yveltal vs a basic poke and he got scared. dude has like 3 ex but can't accept then thinks he good cause he won the whole game. while each player said he couldnt even play properly with a noob deck. the basic was a regice

Archived