hoen dream world starters not in most guidebooks

Mewisthebest

if you don't already know, one of the most looked forward to events for dream world (besides our beloved eveelutions) is the codes to get dream world starters. I noticed after some research on other Pokemon forums (serebii.net and such) that in all but the Japanese version of the b/w gudebooks do not have the code for dream world starters. why is this? we (USA, Europe, Australia etc.) would like such an opportunity to get speed boost torchic/combuskin(misspelled)/blaziken or the others also without having to pay a ton for international shipping. at least that's my perspective on the matter. - Mew

if you don't already know, one of the most looked forward to events for dream world (besides our beloved eveelutions) is the codes to get dream world starters. I noticed after some research on other Pokemon forums (serebii.net and such) that in all but the Japanese version of the b/w gudebooks do not have the code for dream world starters. why is this? we (USA, Europe, Australia etc.) would like such an opportunity to get speed boost torchic/combuskin(misspelled)/blaziken or the others also without having to pay a ton for international shipping. at least that's my perspective on the matter. - Mew

It's my understanding we should get used to this. The Secret Egg event at Toys 'R Us is a good indication of what we should expect: It was a Nintendo Wi-Fi distribution in Japan, I've been told, but in the states you'll have to hoof it to TRU to get yours. I have to take a two hour trip to find a TRU. :|

*conks head against wall* (hence conkeldurr) shoulda known since my TRU Arceus' OT is TRU. I feel your pain littlewing, I have to go 1 hour to the nearest TRU

Si. don't know what'll be so special about that though. (ash's snivy with attract would be cool though wink_smile.png) SNIVY! ATTRACT!

Actually, from what I was told, it'll be Ash's Pidove, Iris' Axew, and Cilan's Pansage.

So the competitive players are all saying if they don't get Axew they're gonna have a ragefit 'cus the other two are horrible, etc etc.

Pfeh. I've never gotten the opportunity to do a TRU event and I probably never will. <.<;

Edit: Pro-tip to TPCi/whoever runs these things: WI-FI DOWNLOAD >>>>>>>>> GOING TO GAMESTOP/TRU/NINTENDO STORE IN NEW YORK.

Hmm....

I thought (spoiler alert!)

***********************************************************************************************************

Ash's Scraggy was going to be a Mystery egg...

Hmm....<br />

I thought (spoiler alert!)<br />

<br />

<br />

***********************************************************************************************************<br />

<br />

<span style="color: rgb(153, 204, 255); "><span style="font-size: xx-small; ">Ash's Scraggy was going to be a Mystery egg...

Ash's Scraggy seems to be a seperate event. We know the TRU egg will hatch into one of three Pokemon, and from what I was told, the only Japanese event that had a set of three Pokemon available were Ash's Pidove, Iris' Axew and Cilan's Pansage.

Archived