PROF HELP PLEASE! I lost my booster packs!

MidknightZERO

I just traded my Yanmega Prime on the public offers for 4 Triumphant Booster packs, then when I went open my packs the game crashed. I refreshed and now my boosters are gone and so is my Yanmega. Please help me, or I just lost my Yanmega for nothing :-(

No it is possible, I've done it before. I got the boosters just fine, but when I went to open them (they were there in my packs tab) the first one just crashed my game. I can't even remember the rare that was in it to check if I still have it. Then I refreshed and it wiped everything. I'm so annoyed right now. angry_smile.png

Hi!

For these kinds of things I'll have to recommend the support portal. Even then, unless you can provide evidence towards this error, there's not may not be much even they can do. I'd imagine that you'd have to have screencaps of every part of the trade and the BSOD. Regardless, still send a ticket in using the "Ask a Question" feature after signing in to the support portal so that they can track the error.

Prof. Snow

Parasol Lady

Need to report a bug or an issue? Submit a ticket to support.pokemon.com!

"I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that."

- Vash the Stampede

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ">...unless you can provide evidence towards this error, there's not may not be much even they can do. I'd imagine that you'd have to have screencaps of every part of the trade and the BSOD...

I didn't know it was going to crash! How would I have known to take screencaps -_- I have the trade in my accepted list still, would that be enough?

Archived