A1rwolf

[GAME] Shop - BREAKpoint Wave Slasher Theme Deck code not working

A1rwolf

Greetings, i bought a physical copy of the XY Breakpoint Greninja starter deck, but the redeem code on the online game says that the code is invalid, i have typed the code and used the QR reader, nothing... help please!

seminc

I bought 12 BT and 2 of the codes did not work ( "This coupon code is invalid")

I wonder if the algorithm that generates the codes doesn't always exclude codes that have been printed before (I did the math and found that there is a ~6 trillion possible combination for codes)

A1rwolf

It looks like we are in the same boat...

fizzyapple

I bought 12 BT and 2 of the codes did not work ( "This coupon code is invalid")

I wonder if the algorithm that generates the codes doesn't always exclude codes that have been printed before (I did the math and found that there is a ~6 trillion possible combination for codes)

Boo, sorry you're both having trouble with some codes. I don't think it's an old code issue, though, since I'm pretty sure you get a message like "This code has already been redeemed" or something if you put in one that's already been used. Anyway, hope you get this cleared up!

seminc

I used these codes straight out of the pack. And after they wouldn't work I tried an already used code to test the reaction. It said "This coupon code has already been redeemed". Also all codes that I use, I draw a black line through the code with a sharpie immediately afterwards. So there is no real chance that the code has been redeemed already (by me at least).

Edited by seminc

A1rwolf

My code is invalid, not redeem by someone else...

fizzyapple

I used these codes straight out of the pack. And after they wouldn't work I tried an already used code to test the reaction. It said "This coupon code has already been redeemed". Also all codes that I use, I ***** black line through the code with a sharpie immediately afterwards. So there is no real chance that the code has been redeemed already (by me at least).

Sorry if I misunderstood - I thought you were suggesting you had gotten a code that had already been printed and thereafter redeemed by someone in the past.

seminc

Sorry if I misunderstood - I thought you were suggesting you had gotten a code that had already been printed and thereafter redeemed by someone in the past.

No. The two codes i received in the BT packs said "The coupon code is invalid". Then I tried using a code that I had already Redeemed, just to test the reaction message. And the message I got from the already redeemed code was different from the one I got from the unredeemed codes that supposedly were invalid. I'm very sorry if I've confused anyone.

noetnalP

I get the message "...CURRENTLY not valid..." when I try to reclaim my Wave slasher deck code.

The deck was gone from the on-line store while the issues with the cards was resolved but it's back there now, so I hope that this is just someone forgetting to take away the block on the codes.

A bit messy, this update...

• Upvote 1

deejub

I too have a code card from that theme deck that does not work, straight from unopened package, only one bought,

When I enter the code it says it is invalid but when I enter the code in ALL CAPS it tells me it has already been redeemed?

Can someone else with this problem confirm the ALL CAPS alternate error message please?

This shouldn't be ignored by Pokémon as these were actually purchased.

Also, since the last update, my son has had problems with booster packs purchased with coins not being added to collection but deducting coins. 200 coins down the drain AND he cannot redeem the theme deck makes a 10 year old birthday boy a bit bummed out.

balfenstein

Electric Eye worked for me but not Wave Slasher.

I usually enter my codes in All Caps but not this time so I thought that might be it, but then when I tried All Caps, I can confirm that I get the "already redeemed" error.

The initial error I got in lower case was "currently invalid".

Guess I'll hold on to this code card for now...

Xensor

the wave slasher been taken off last i heard.

and also make sure there is NO SPACES in the front nor end of the code. also be sure that the letters numbers you enter are correct as well

seminc

The letters and numbers were all correct, I tried CAPS and lowercase, hyphenated and continuous, and the QR code.

Mod_Snow

Hey there!

This issue has been resolved, so I'll be closing this thread to keep things tidy.

Thanks for your reports!