Sign in to follow this  
Seeker_583

[GAME] Deck Manager - Stuck at deck-building tutorial upon login

Seeker_583

Help! my game wont take me to the login screen instead just takes me to the introduction of the deck builder and I cant continue from there all I can do is go to the filter button and I cant back out from it only exit out but when I start again just takes me back to the deck builder. WHAT DO I DO?!

• Upvote 1

seminc

Happened to me before. Force quit the app, then restart. It will take you back to the deck manager, but this time you will be able to save the current deck (if desired, also if you have not shut down your computer since quitting the app.) If you have shut down your computer, the deck manager will not open automatically and all of the unsaved data (open deck in deck manager) will be lost. After saving (or not), it will let you escape to the home screen as normal.

Mod_Poplar

Hi Seeker_583!

My sincere apologies for the delay! If you are still experiencing this and seminc's suggestion doesn't help, please send a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question" so we can resolve this for you.

Thanks for your patience!

Sign in to follow this