LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

LegendofZapdos5

AND THE VOTES ARE IN!!!

Lysandre has been voted as THE NEW PRESDENT by a vote of 2000 to 0

Also: Ghetisis Was voted as HOUSE REP by the same vote of 2000 to 0 (Last Month)

Gotta COLLECT THEM ALL: (FA's and EX's that is)

MagikarpX2000

I opened 3 Evolutions packs and got my second Dragonite EX FA as well as a M Blastoise EX FA. :)

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

I opened 3 Evolutions packs and got my second Dragonite EX FA as well as a M Blastoise EX FA. :)

Want to share those with me... ^__^

Lets check out what's in the bag today...

Vileplume

Hypno (GOODNIGHT, BABIES)

Dragalge

RH Simisear x2

Dodrio

RH Chesnaught

Mamoswine

Nidoking

Surfing Pikachu

Here comes Team Rocket (Blasting off again)

Manaphy

M Gardevoir

Marowak Break

Registeel

Mr Mime

Hydreigon

Team Rocket came and make all kinds of trouble for me today.

LegendofZapdos5

Decided to open a few for fun. The results are in.....

M Sceptile EX (You REALLY love me-you really do!)

Seismetoad

Smearigle

Chansey

Slowbro EX

Flying Pikachu

Dugtrio

Mew

Raticate

AHHHH! Can you FEEL THE LOVE!!! ^___________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5

The_Real_Bug

I always get the good cards trade locked :D

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

I always get the good cards trade locked :D

That seems to happen to me too LOL! Soooo lets see what these trade-locked packs bring me today...

Regice

Metagross

Entei

Zebstrika (Love that zap-zone ability)

M Houndoom EX  (What did I say at the start of this post!!!)

Starmie

RH Druddigon

Pyroar

Clawitzer

Hippowdon

Beachy Day ^___^

SuperStone

Lucky on two levels today!  I just played a Legacy tournament with my smogscreen deck.  The first two matches were easy; the opponents were not strong.  Match three was against Rayeels.  The game was largely my opponent's; he took an early prize lead, knocking out an unevolved stunky and my Kyurem-EX before any Rays fell.  Then he scrapped the float stone on my garbodor and KOed Mewtwo-EX.  I played another float stone, and it too got scrapped.  Then another ray fell.  In the one turn of relieved pressure, I junk armed out the first stone to shut off the eels.  Then smogscreen went to work, with two special darkness energy and a dark claw boosting it.  My opponent switched every turn for a couple, using stones of their own to avoid losing an EX and ending the game.  Slowly, they built up enough electric energy to win the game, but could not find the fire.  So they brought the undamaged Ray ative and Celestial Roared.  To no avail.  Then the smog lock hit, and had they found the energy that turn, one flip would have decided the game.  I readied my mental defense, and prepared to shut down their dragon reward coin as hard as possible.  But that didn't happen, and it was just Hammer In for the KO and game.

The DEx packs didn't have much interesting, though I did get a rare candy.  The first two COL didn't have much, either.  But then, in the last one...

1 lost remover

1 copycat (good for trading)

and the biggie...

Rev-Hol PORTRAIT SMEARGLE!!!!                  Ah kernt buhlerve ert!

But that leads me to a question.  Various trading companies seem to have 6 RoS as the price for regular smeargle, meaning something like 4-5 RoS is the average going price.  Would the rev be worth more, since it's rarer, or less, since demand is much lower?

• Upvote 1

Me7agroSS

Opened a few Uncommon Chests today, and one of them had 25 coins + Greninja BREAK :) 

Some day I will pull a Shaymin from one

I get it now :P

• Upvote 1

Doodleboppers

Got a Shaymin-EX the other day from some pack codes a friend gave me. It was a handful of random Breakpoint and AO packs with one RS thrown in the mix. So glad I decided to open that one :D

• Upvote 1

dziesmer

Lucky on two levels today!  I just played a Legacy tournament with my smogscreen deck.  The first two matches were easy; the opponents were not strong.  Match three was against Rayeels.  The game was largely my opponent's; he took an early prize lead, knocking out an unevolved stunky and my Kyurem-EX before any Rays fell.  Then he scrapped the float stone on my garbodor and KOed Mewtwo-EX.  I played another float stone, and it too got scrapped.  Then another ray fell.  In the one turn of relieved pressure, I junk armed out the first stone to shut off the eels.  Then smogscreen went to work, with two special darkness energy and a dark claw boosting it.  My opponent switched every turn for a couple, using stones of their own to avoid losing an EX and ending the game.  Slowly, they built up enough electric energy to win the game, but could not find the fire.  So they brought the undamaged Ray ative and Celestial Roared.  To no avail.  Then the smog lock hit, and had they found the energy that turn, one flip would have decided the game.  I readied my mental defense, and prepared to shut down their dragon reward coin as hard as possible.  But that didn't happen, and it was just Hammer In for the KO and game.

The DEx packs didn't have much interesting, though I did get a rare candy.  The first two COL didn't have much, either.  But then, in the last one...

1 lost remover

1 copycat (good for trading)

and the biggie...

Rev-Hol PORTRAIT SMEARGLE!!!!                  Ah kernt buhlerve ert!

But that leads me to a question.  Various trading companies seem to have 6 RoS as the price for regular smeargle, meaning something like 4-5 RoS is the average going price.  Would the rev be worth more, since it's rarer, or less, since demand is much lower?

Although I don't do much trading in Legacy things anymore, I can assure you that the reverse is worth more than the regular. Although it is likely by a fairly small amount. I would estimate it to be 1 maybe 2 RS more than the regular. 

I get it now :P

If you mean why I trade for bulk chests, it has nothing to do with a burning desire to pull a Shaymin from one, it is literally just because I don't have time to play games, and am always out of coins, which I need for restocking cards to complete trades with VCTC and for general things that I need for my collection

• Upvote 1

SuperStone

Although I don't do much trading in Legacy things anymore, I can assure you that the reverse is worth more than the regular. Although it is likely by a fairly small amount. I would estimate it to be 1 maybe 2 RS more than the regular. 

Yay!  I'm rich again! :P That's great news, Dzeismer.  Thanks. :)

• Upvote 1

Me7agroSS

If you mean why I trade for bulk chests, it has nothing to do with a burning desire to pull a Shaymin from one, it is literally just because I don't have time to play games, and am always out of coins, which I need for restocking cards to complete trades with VCTC and for general things that I need for my collection

I know, i was just joking :P

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Got a Shaymin-EX the other day from some pack codes a friend gave me. It was a handful of random Breakpoint and AO packs with one RS thrown in the mix. So glad I decided to open that one :D

I am officially JELOUS of you!!! GRRRRR

But I did manage to get.....

M Tyranitar (KEEP IT COMING)

RH Electrode

Poliwrath (Works well with Keldeo EX and Manaphy EX/Archie

M Charizard (burn BABY BURN!!!)

Surfing Pikachu

Dewgong

Mothim

20 coins and a Raichu Break

For some reason-Today I feel real MEGA Like. ^_______^

badluckfairy

I think the luckiest I got was pulling three damage change Mewtwo-EX's in a row, and then pulling Hoopa-EX with Scoundrel Ring. 

• Upvote 1

MagikarpX2000

I did quite a few legacy tournaments today and got some pretty sweet pulls from the prize packs.

Mew EX FA

Mew EX ra

Ho-oh EX ra

Rayquaza EX ra

Terrakion EX ra

CoL Darkness energy

CoL Psychic energy

Altaria reverse rare

Edited by MagikarpX2000
  • Upvote 1

Doodleboppers

I am officially JELOUS of you!!! GRRRRR

Not a bad stash. Still debating on if I want to use the Shaymin-EX or try and see how much trade value I can squeeze out of it. I already have one that's locked, so that's not an issue. I know Shaymin-Ex is pretty boss, but I wonder if a second one for my decks is worth more to me than a big pile of EX's :)

Edited by Doodleboppers
  • Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Not a bad stash. Still debating on if I want to use the Shaymin-EX or try and see how much trade value I can squeeze out of it. I already have one that's locked, so that's not an issue. I know Shaymin-Ex is pretty boss, but I wonder if a second one for my decks is worth more to me than a big pile of EX's :)

Decisions,Decisions.... I got 3 Shaymin EX but there ALL LOCKED LOL! Silly them. ^__^

Time to PARTY! I got.....

Lanturn

Fearow (Same as the promo-only its attack cost more and it doesn't have the evolution ability)

Floatzel

Xatu

RH Camerupt

Pangoro

Golduck

Zebstrika

Marowak

Blastoise EX

Japanese Exeggutor

Charizard (FINALLY got 1)

Mewtwo

Imakuni's Doduo (I don't see why we can't use it-What wrong with throwing our cards?) ^_^

Magneton (Love these attacks-used to cause Huge Chaos with them) (paralyze then self-destruct)

RH Mew (Sooo useful against evolution pokemon. Opponets used to quit back in the days when one of these came out LOL)

Love opening locked packs and saving the Un-locked ones for things I need or want. We still should be able to use Master Imakuni's Doduo-Throwing cards is FUN ^________^

iyado166

Hi LegendOfZ,

I have 3 locked SM packs ready to open, first thing on Friday.

I will post here as soon as the Pokemon gods send my my share :)

Btw: great new outfit and colours you have there ;)

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Hi LegendOfZ,

I have 3 locked SM packs ready to open, first thing on Friday.

I will post here as soon as the Pokemon gods send my my share :)

Btw: great new outfit and colours you have there ;)

BIG IY-Thanks kindly there my brother! I got some new Sun and Moon packs sooo lets see what the Poke-Gods have given me today...

Toucannon (A normal type which can cause burn status! This is getting EXCITING ALREADY)

GUMSHOOS GX (In my first pack too) Can reveal your opponents hand-WELCOME ALL GX

GUMSHOOS GX (A different art version) HOLY COW-BEST DAY EVER!

GUMSHOOS GX (same version as the one above) # in 3 packs-IM ON A ROLL BABY WHOOOOOOO!!!

Bewear (That bear from the new episopdes) Cute and DEADLY LMAO!

RH Toucannon

Bruxish (Both attacks are pretty good) x2

RH Kangaskhan

Buterfree (Can use psybolt)

Golduck (use with energy retrieval or fisherman...)

RH Primarinias

Toxapex (Good for poision decks)

This new Sun and Moon collection is already off to a VERY EXCITING START! Love the new artwork, energies and also got some helpful trainers aswell. DEFINENTLY looking forward to getting more Sun and Moon packs.

^______________^

Sakura150612

I just opened my first 8 SM packs, and I got:

> FA Team Skull Grunt

> FA Solgaleo GX

> HR Espeon GX

I'm pretty happy with those pulls xd 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Opened some more Sun and Moon packs and i did get...

Espeon GX

IIima Full Art

Keep it coming!!! ^_______^

LegendofZapdos5

Man-today has been an EXCELLENT DAY! I was trying to get an Umbreon GX through trade-but no luck there sooo I bought some Sun and Moon packs from the shop and guess what I got in them......

Umbreon GX FULL ART

Lapras GX

And I kinda had an extra FC pack lying around-so I opened it and inside of it was... Alakazam EX Full Art

PRAISE THE POKE-GODS!!! ALL PRAISE TO THE GODS OF POKEMON!!! ^_______^

BowserLuigi

**** I didn't notice this thread yesterday but after coming back to the game cuz college sem break I immediately grabbed the newest 3 theme decks plus the two bundles that are not ditto.

1st unleashed pack: Steelix Prime

2nd unleashed pack: Entei and Suicune Legend lower half

And that's all!

• Upvote 1

Endosutra

Well the best pulls from yesterday were decidueye GX (I have more than I need but I still want more of this guy because he is trading so well) and the very next pack I opened was a plasma freeze pack and got a FA deoxys. :)

Also, got a FA Lilly a few packs later but mostly whiffed on a dozen or so ND packs. Still overall was in the +. 

Edited by Endosutra
  • Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

**** I didn't notice this thread yesterday but after coming back to the game cuz college sem break I immediately grabbed the newest 3 theme decks plus the two bundles that are not ditto.

1st unleashed pack: Steelix Prime

2nd unleashed pack: Entei and Suicune Legend lower half

And that's all!

You will ALWAYS COME BACK TO PTCG ONLINE....I COMMAND YOU!!! (Nice legends pull)

Well the best pulls from yesterday were decidueye GX (I have more than I need but I still want more of this guy because he is trading so well) and the very next pack I opened was a plasma freeze pack and got a FA deoxys. :)

Also, got a FA Lilly a few packs later but mostly whiffed on a dozen or so ND packs. Still overall was in the +. 

Gotta enjoy the FA, EX, GX Pulls- Ill admit it-it makes my day to see players pull such cards as these and rares ^__^

Time to open a few random packs-The jury is in and there verdict is....

Giratina EX Full Art (From my rare-chest)

Lurantis GX (The POSSIBILITES for this card....)

Registeel

Gyarados (Wish it was 1 coin flip instead of 2)

Mr Mime

Loving days like this-new cards (Meaning new strategies hopefully)

One of these days I'm going to open my unlocked S&M packs-hope to find a SR Ultra ball in it too. ^___^