LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

LegendofZapdos5

The days when LUCK is really running high...….

Syl/Gar GX TT Full Art

Luc/Mel GX TT

Olivia FA

Tauros GX

Palkia GX

Slo/Psy GX TT

Mewtwo/Mew GX TT

Was hoping to pull another Mewtwo/Mew TT-for my deck! ^______________^

kodking

found a random bunch of packs on a bench when i was out hangin with my friends. bout 10 packs where bunched with a band. we waited bout 20 mins for the owner to come back. no one came, we wrote a note saying u did not pick these up o they were sent to a better place. honestly we did not know what to think bout it. anyway i opended the packs and straight up RR sable-tar. 4th pack gave me a FA naganedel GX. 6th pack gave me slow-duck. lst pack gave me a the rowlet-eggcutor. tell me if u guys think the pull ratioes are better with this series

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 8/21/2019 at 5:30 PM, kodking said:

found a random bunch of packs on a bench when i was out hangin with my friends. bout 10 packs where bunched with a band. we waited bout 20 mins for the owner to come back. no one came, we wrote a note saying u did not pick these up o they were sent to a better place. honestly we did not know what to think bout it. anyway i opended the packs and straight up RR sable-tar. 4th pack gave me a FA naganedel GX. 6th pack gave me slow-duck. lst pack gave me a the rowlet-eggcutor. tell me if u guys think the pull ratioes are better with this series

This is why it is good to get outside sometimes....Play some Poke-Go while your at it! ^____^ Speaking of getting lucky-I got lucky enough to FINALLY beat my old winning streak of 11 in expanded. The new record for me is 15-got lucky in these pack pulls as well......

Row/Exe GX TT

Latios GX Full Art

Sable/Tyr GX TT

Tauros GX

Heatran GX

Dragonite GX

Anyone else beat there old winning streak? Anybody else get lucky in packs, games, or random events? Please-share your story! ^______________^  

kodking

my best winning streak is 50ish

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 8/27/2019 at 5:21 PM, kodking said:

my best winning streak is 50ish

What deck are you using bro? I got to try that one! ^________^ The packs have been good to meeeee!...…...

Heatran GX Rainbow

Row/All GX TT

Esp/Dex GX TT

Aerodactyl GX

Channler FA

Giant Bomb SR

What EXPLOSIVE Results!!! ^__________^

kodking
35 minutes ago, LegendofZapdos5 said:

What deck are you using bro? I got to try that one! ^________^ The packs have been good to meeeee!...…...

Heatran GX Rainbow

Row/All GX TT

Esp/Dex GX TT

Aerodactyl GX

Channler FA

Giant Bomb SR

What EXPLOSIVE Results!!! ^__________^

i use a dark type deck, it has hoopa GX, tyranitar GX, mega sable-tar GX, weavile GX and incineroar GX (TU). i use hoopa to get weavile GX, mega sable-tar X or tyranitar GX and incineroar GX onto bench, use incineroar's ability, then weaviles ability to transfer to either tyranitar or mega sable-tar. use dark city to retreat for free and boom i have a winning deck

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 9/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, kodking said:

i use a dark type deck, it has hoopa GX, tyranitar GX, mega sable-tar GX, weavile GX and incineroar GX (TU). i use hoopa to get weavile GX, mega sable-tar X or tyranitar GX and incineroar GX onto bench, use incineroar's ability, then weaviles ability to transfer to either tyranitar or mega sable-tar. use dark city to retreat for free and boom i have a winning deck

Used my dark deck the other day. Got lucky enough to run an 8-winning streak! (Gotta love dat DARKNESS!) I also got lucky...…...

Row/Ex GX TT (Paradise Edition)

Mawile GX Full Art

Rai/Al Rai GX TT

Latios GX

Mewtwo/Mew GX TT (3rd copy-YEAH BABY!!!)

Almost got a full set of those BIG DADDY'S ^___________^

Srlojohn

I NEVER have any luck with boosters. The best thing I've gotten was a Marshadow-GX.

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 9/11/2019 at 2:31 PM, Srlojohn said:

I NEVER have any luck with boosters. The best thing I've gotten was a Marshadow-GX.

Something is better then nothing my brother! Keep at it-your time to shine will soon be here. I think I will do a little shining myself.....

Manaphy EX

Lat/Lat GX TT Rainbow

Rai/ALRai GX TT

let it shine, Let It Shine, LET IT SHINE!!! ^______________^

kodking

so my freind over in america being the legend he is bought me 2 HF elite trainer box, 2 booster box and 3 of each tins. aswell as the mew and mewtwo boxes. pretty much all the HF products. so i opened the packs and here what i got

1st pack: shiny darkria GX

3nd:  FA cynthia

4th: shiny charizard GX

6th: shiny golispod GX

7th: shiny ho-oh GX  

8th: FA guzma

9th: shiny turtonator GX

11th: shiny xurkitree GX

13th: shiny reshiram GX

14th: shiny lucario GX

16th: shiny lycanroc GX (dusk)

18th: shiny naganadel GX

19th: shiny guzzlord GX

21st: shiny silvally GX

23rd: shiny stakataka GX

26th: FA fisherman

28th: FA mt. coronet

31st: golden tapu bulu

33rd: FA shrine of punishment

36th: FA brooklet hill

34th: FA hiker

36th: onix GX

40th: wigglytuff GX

i also now have all for copies of the trio birds FA, RR, regular rare and trainer box edition. i also got a but ton of shiny pokemon cards.

i also got Jessie and James and Giovanni's exile iin one pack, call that lucky. i am thinking of selling som of these cards or maybe giving them to my friend who is in hospital right now, she loves pokemon and has not been able to collect the UNM and HF series due to her hospitalized condition. i also owe my friend Gman a huge favour for getting ******* eout of the blue. i woke up wnet down to have my brekky. i hear a knock at the door and find the usual mail man with a huge package in front of him. i ask him if this is for my parents. he says nope its for you. i wonder who the **** could have sent me this. i say thx and take it inside. i open it up and it is covered in pokemon wrapping paper. on the top is a note. it say. 

dear ___  i knwo u cant get HF right now cause it has not come out in store near you and since you live so far out from places that will sell HF cards they will most likely sell out. so here is an early start. enjoy

your bro ____ (that his discord name)

i open it and holy ****, i almost collapse. i open them up. i recorded it with the recording cam i got for my birthday earlier in april aswell. i may consider posting it on *******. anyway i cant wait cause i have not even opened them all yet. i gonna save it for a part two.

• Upvote 1

kodking

ok, so i just got back from visiting my friend in hospital. she is in hospital due to a skin condition. i cant remember the full name. it is a type of ****** i think. anyway i took in some cards to give her. i also took in alot of the code card i got. since she cant do much aside from play the TCGO.  i bough in the last booster box to open together. she pulled a shiny charizard on her first go. that is some good luck right there. we played together battling eachother. she has an unbeatable grass deck aswell as a godly fire deck with charizards in it. hope she get well soon.

• Upvote 1

Srlojohn
6 hours ago, kodking said:

hope she get well soon.

Good for her! I wish her a speedy recovery!

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 9/20/2019 at 11:38 PM, kodking said:

ok, so i just got back from visiting my friend in hospital. she is in hospital due to a skin condition. i cant remember the full name. it is a type of ****** i think. anyway i took in some cards to give her. i also took in alot of the code card i got. since she cant do much aside from play the TCGO.  i bough in the last booster box to open together. she pulled a shiny charizard on her first go. that is some good luck right there. we played together battling eachother. she has an unbeatable grass deck aswell as a godly fire deck with charizards in it. hope she get well soon.

On 9/21/2019 at 6:09 AM, Srlojohn said:

Good for her! I wish her a speedy recovery!

Still waiting to hear that good news about your friend in the hospital bro! Tell it ALL! ^_____^ Some good news about my own luck......

M Gyarados EX

Scizor GX FA

Molayne FA

The BEST NEWS is GOOD NEWS! ^_______^

kodking

we played pokemon tcgo while she is in the hospital. i have not gotten much, i recently discovered a DP charizard GX tin, which is better than the pack cause it gives you a deck. i am working on completing a charizard deck. 

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 10/3/2019 at 11:00 PM, kodking said:

we played pokemon tcgo while she is in the hospital. i have not gotten much, i recently discovered a DP charizard GX tin, which is better than the pack cause it gives you a deck. i am working on completing a charizard deck. 

AAAhhhh! she is doing better. ^____^ (A Charizard deck-you have GOOD taste my friend!) Let me share a little of my taste also...….

Dialga GX

Palkia GX (Weird I got both around the same time LOL!)

Venemoth GX

Celestella GX

MMmmm! Tasty Baby! ^__________^

• Like 1

gengar248

So...I've got a little story to tell.  I recently started playing this game again after a 3+ year hiatus.  The main reason for that break was due to displeasure with some of the changes that were made (Vs. Ladder increasing to 2000, the X/Y Basic theme decks being overpowered; to the point in which I didn't even feel comfortable using Dark Hammer, one of the top theme decks at the time).  But for whatever reason, I got the itch to play again, and in mid-August, I started gathering some of the new theme decks and playing with them in the Trainer Challenge (it helped that I had 7000+ Trainer Tokens left over from when I was still active), and I continued a formerly-abandoned quest of testing older theme decks against the updated AI decks.  A couple weeks ago, I finally started playing the Theme Deck ladder again.  I'm honestly kinda glad I came back, as I've gotten quite a few Pokemon EX/GX/Tag Team GX from booster packs won in the Trainer Challenge and Theme Deck ladder.  The highlight: a full-art Keldeo EX!  I don't remember all the others, but off the top of my head, I've also gotten Mr. Mime GX, Gengar/Mimikyu Tag Team GX, and a Computer Search (I know that's not a Pokemon, but still...).

• Upvote 1

kodking
On 10/12/2019 at 2:40 AM, LegendofZapdos5 said:

AAAhhhh! she is doing better. ^____^ (A Charizard deck-you have GOOD taste my friend!) Let me share a little of my taste also...….

Dialga GX

Palkia GX (Weird I got both around the same time LOL!)

Venemoth GX

Celestella GX

MMmmm! Tasty Baby! ^__________^

sadly no she will be in hospital for a while. i have preordered 2 booster boxes from for CE (cosmic eclipse) and i also pre ordered 3 trainer boxes.

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 10/13/2019 at 5:22 PM, kodking said:

sadly no she will be in hospital for a while. i have preordered 2 booster boxes from for CE (cosmic eclipse) and i also pre ordered 3 trainer boxes.

Hopefully she will get out soon. Even join us here at PTCGO after she does! ^_________^ Good idea pre-ordering, Can't go wrong with thinking ahead.

On 10/11/2019 at 5:29 PM, gengar248 said:

So...I've got a little story to tell.  I recently started playing this game again after a 3+ year hiatus.  The main reason for that break was due to displeasure with some of the changes that were made (Vs. Ladder increasing to 2000, the X/Y Basic theme decks being overpowered; to the point in which I didn't even feel comfortable using Dark Hammer, one of the top theme decks at the time).  But for whatever reason, I got the itch to play again, and in mid-August, I started gathering some of the new theme decks and playing with them in the Trainer Challenge (it helped that I had 7000+ Trainer Tokens left over from when I was still active), and I continued a formerly-abandoned quest of testing older theme decks against the updated AI decks.  A couple weeks ago, I finally started playing the Theme Deck ladder again.  I'm honestly kinda glad I came back, as I've gotten quite a few Pokemon EX/GX/Tag Team GX from booster packs won in the Trainer Challenge and Theme Deck ladder.  The highlight: a full-art Keldeo EX!  I don't remember all the others, but off the top of my head, I've also gotten Mr. Mime GX, Gengar/Mimikyu Tag Team GX, and a Computer Search (I know that's not a Pokemon, but still...).

Im not exactly sure if im correct, but I think (Or hope) we have meet before-I could be wrong but if not I hope we meet again. (On da battlefield). Gotta also say im enjoying these pulls im seeing-so I have to add my 2 cents worth......

Blastoise GX

Latios/Latios GX TT Rainbow

Crystal Edge (Old-School ikr)

Gard/Sylv GX TT

All this myself (as well as others) are pulling-how can you complain!!! ^___________^

kodking
2 hours ago, LegendofZapdos5 said:

Hopefully she will get out soon. Even join us here at PTCGO after she does! ^_________^ Good idea pre-ordering, Can't go wrong with thinking ahead.

Im not exactly sure if im correct, but I think (Or hope) we have meet before-I could be wrong but if not I hope we meet again. (On da battlefield). Gotta also say im enjoying these pulls im seeing-so I have to add my 2 cents worth......

Blastoise GX

Latios/Latios GX TT Rainbow

Crystal Edge (Old-School ikr)

Gard/Sylv GX TT

All this myself (as well as others) are pulling-how can you complain!!! ^___________^

so i am going to 3 CE pre-releasings this weekend. one is at my cousins dads pokmeon shop. me and my cous are getting a booster box each, a trainer box, another 10 boosters. a 40 card deck. and we get to choose  tag team GXs of our choice. i totally gonna go with snivy-saur, chari-zen, solga-nala, nagan-lord. also we got 100 codes and we can choose them out of ll of the tag team series and HF. i gonna go 33 UNB, 33 UNM, 33 CE and 1 HF. honestly i have collected all the cards i need from HF. i thinking of makign a second TCG account as i have so many good cards by not enough time to use them all on the one *******. it will also allow for me to get two ladders done and get multiple packs from events. also we get one of each of the promo cards aswell. the only 2 i interested in is buzzwhole and blacephalon. srry if i miss spelt them. anyway cant wait. i also get a 30 card deck, promo and 6 boosters from the other two pre-releases. if i luck i may complete the CE collection before it even starts.

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 10/24/2019 at 5:31 PM, kodking said:

so i am going to 3 CE pre-releasings this weekend. one is at my cousins dads pokmeon shop. me and my cous are getting a booster box each, a trainer box, another 10 boosters. a 40 card deck. and we get to choose  tag team GXs of our choice. i totally gonna go with snivy-saur, chari-zen, solga-nala, nagan-lord. also we got 100 codes and we can choose them out of ll of the tag team series and HF. i gonna go 33 UNB, 33 UNM, 33 CE and 1 HF. honestly i have collected all the cards i need from HF. i thinking of makign a second TCG account as i have so many good cards by not enough time to use them all on the one *******. it will also allow for me to get two ladders done and get multiple packs from events. also we get one of each of the promo cards aswell. the only 2 i interested in is buzzwhole and blacephalon. srry if i miss spelt them. anyway cant wait. i also get a 30 card deck, promo and 6 boosters from the other two pre-releases. if i luck i may complete the CE collection before it even starts.

Whoa Bro! No second accounts! (That will get you banned) I DO NOT want that to happen! There's a COSMIC ECLIPSE coming this way!!! let' s find a few treats from it...….

RollerSkater (Pretty good for 1 energy discard)

Draw Energy (Good for any deck)

Gladion Silvally GX (Draw cards and instant ko's  Hmmm!)

Erika's Vileplume GX (Imagine having 4 of these in play at once!)

Raichu (Combine it with the Raichu GX with powerful spark  Hmmm!)

Roxie (Watch out Exeggcute!)

Professor Oak's Setup (Can even grab EX's GX all at the same time)

Lana's Fishing Rod (Wonder if it will work well with Turtonator GX/Bursting Balloon) 

Alolan Persian GX (All protection-into 1 card WOW!!!)

Dragonium Z (Works well with welder)

Tag Caller (Im assuming it goes for supporters also.....) YEEEAAAAH!!!

Guzma & Hola TT (Were is that Exeggcute….)

Mimikyu (Bye bye to all those Mewtwo GX decks!)

Have to bring more of this new release later....^__________^

LegendofZapdos5

Had to buy more of those COSMIC ECLIPSE packs and test my Mortal Luck skills...……..

Lillie's Poke Doll (Anyone remember clefary doll from waaaay back?)

Volcarano GX (Lots of tactics with this card)

Cheren's Stoutland  (Guess he really hates bathes-along with energies LOL!)

Lillie's Full Force (Do not underestimate her! Im warning you!!!!)

M Lopunny & Jigglypuff TT GX (Weilder anyone?)

Chaotic Swell (Now that's just MEAN!)

Venusaur & Snivy TT GX (Comes with it's own Lysandre)

N's Resolve (CHEATING!!! for dragon-type pokemon!!!)

Golurk (Perfect counter to psychic pokemon)

Clay's Excadrill (Attacks for only 1 energy!!!)

Will (Good for coin flips)

Clay (Works well with Excadrill)

Nagan & Guzz TT GX (N's Resolve-do I need to keep going.....)

Got to watch out for those ECLIPSE'S ^_________^

kodking

ok i am soooooo lucky

this is what i got from the stack of CE packs on tcgo

snivy-saur

pip-loist

lun-leo

naga-lord

RR persian GX

and a bunch of TT trainers like mallow and lana

• Upvote 1