LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

LegendofZapdos5

The days when LUCK is really running high...….

Syl/Gar GX TT Full Art

Luc/Mel GX TT

Olivia FA

Tauros GX

Palkia GX

Slo/Psy GX TT

Mewtwo/Mew GX TT

Was hoping to pull another Mewtwo/Mew TT-for my deck! ^______________^

kodking

found a random bunch of packs on a bench when i was out hangin with my friends. bout 10 packs where bunched with a band. we waited bout 20 mins for the owner to come back. no one came, we wrote a note saying u did not pick these up o they were sent to a better place. honestly we did not know what to think bout it. anyway i opended the packs and straight up RR sable-tar. 4th pack gave me a FA naganedel GX. 6th pack gave me slow-duck. lst pack gave me a the rowlet-eggcutor. tell me if u guys think the pull ratioes are better with this series

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 8/21/2019 at 5:30 PM, kodking said:

found a random bunch of packs on a bench when i was out hangin with my friends. bout 10 packs where bunched with a band. we waited bout 20 mins for the owner to come back. no one came, we wrote a note saying u did not pick these up o they were sent to a better place. honestly we did not know what to think bout it. anyway i opended the packs and straight up RR sable-tar. 4th pack gave me a FA naganedel GX. 6th pack gave me slow-duck. lst pack gave me a the rowlet-eggcutor. tell me if u guys think the pull ratioes are better with this series

This is why it is good to get outside sometimes....Play some Poke-Go while your at it! ^____^ Speaking of getting lucky-I got lucky enough to FINALLY beat my old winning streak of 11 in expanded. The new record for me is 15-got lucky in these pack pulls as well......

Row/Exe GX TT

Latios GX Full Art

Sable/Tyr GX TT

Tauros GX

Heatran GX

Dragonite GX

Anyone else beat there old winning streak? Anybody else get lucky in packs, games, or random events? Please-share your story! ^______________^  

kodking

my best winning streak is 50ish

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 8/27/2019 at 5:21 PM, kodking said:

my best winning streak is 50ish

What deck are you using bro? I got to try that one! ^________^ The packs have been good to meeeee!...…...

Heatran GX Rainbow

Row/All GX TT

Esp/Dex GX TT

Aerodactyl GX

Channler FA

Giant Bomb SR

What EXPLOSIVE Results!!! ^__________^

kodking
35 minutes ago, LegendofZapdos5 said:

What deck are you using bro? I got to try that one! ^________^ The packs have been good to meeeee!...…...

Heatran GX Rainbow

Row/All GX TT

Esp/Dex GX TT

Aerodactyl GX

Channler FA

Giant Bomb SR

What EXPLOSIVE Results!!! ^__________^

i use a dark type deck, it has hoopa GX, tyranitar GX, mega sable-tar GX, weavile GX and incineroar GX (TU). i use hoopa to get weavile GX, mega sable-tar X or tyranitar GX and incineroar GX onto bench, use incineroar's ability, then weaviles ability to transfer to either tyranitar or mega sable-tar. use dark city to retreat for free and boom i have a winning deck

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 9/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, kodking said:

i use a dark type deck, it has hoopa GX, tyranitar GX, mega sable-tar GX, weavile GX and incineroar GX (TU). i use hoopa to get weavile GX, mega sable-tar X or tyranitar GX and incineroar GX onto bench, use incineroar's ability, then weaviles ability to transfer to either tyranitar or mega sable-tar. use dark city to retreat for free and boom i have a winning deck

Used my dark deck the other day. Got lucky enough to run an 8-winning streak! (Gotta love dat DARKNESS!) I also got lucky...…...

Row/Ex GX TT (Paradise Edition)

Mawile GX Full Art

Rai/Al Rai GX TT

Latios GX

Mewtwo/Mew GX TT (3rd copy-YEAH BABY!!!)

Almost got a full set of those BIG DADDY'S ^___________^

Srlojohn

I NEVER have any luck with boosters. The best thing I've gotten was a Marshadow-GX.

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
On 9/11/2019 at 2:31 PM, Srlojohn said:

I NEVER have any luck with boosters. The best thing I've gotten was a Marshadow-GX.

Something is better then nothing my brother! Keep at it-your time to shine will soon be here. I think I will do a little shining myself.....

Manaphy EX

Lat/Lat GX TT Rainbow

Rai/ALRai GX TT

let it shine, Let It Shine, LET IT SHINE!!! ^______________^

kodking

so my freind over in america being the legend he is bought me 2 HF elite trainer box, 2 booster box and 3 of each tins. aswell as the mew and mewtwo boxes. pretty much all the HF products. so i opened the packs and here what i got

1st pack: shiny darkria GX

3nd:  FA cynthia

4th: shiny charizard GX

6th: shiny golispod GX

7th: shiny ho-oh GX  

8th: FA guzma

9th: shiny turtonator GX

11th: shiny xurkitree GX

13th: shiny reshiram GX

14th: shiny lucario GX

16th: shiny lycanroc GX (dusk)

18th: shiny naganadel GX

19th: shiny guzzlord GX

21st: shiny silvally GX

23rd: shiny stakataka GX

26th: FA fisherman

28th: FA mt. coronet

31st: golden tapu bulu

33rd: FA shrine of punishment

36th: FA brooklet hill

34th: FA hiker

36th: onix GX

40th: wigglytuff GX

i also now have all for copies of the trio birds FA, RR, regular rare and trainer box edition. i also got a but ton of shiny pokemon cards.

i also got Jessie and James and Giovanni's exile iin one pack, call that lucky. i am thinking of selling som of these cards or maybe giving them to my friend who is in hospital right now, she loves pokemon and has not been able to collect the UNM and HF series due to her hospitalized condition. i also owe my friend Gman a huge favour for getting ******* eout of the blue. i woke up wnet down to have my brekky. i hear a knock at the door and find the usual mail man with a huge package in front of him. i ask him if this is for my parents. he says nope its for you. i wonder who the **** could have sent me this. i say thx and take it inside. i open it up and it is covered in pokemon wrapping paper. on the top is a note. it say. 

dear ___  i knwo u cant get HF right now cause it has not come out in store near you and since you live so far out from places that will sell HF cards they will most likely sell out. so here is an early start. enjoy

your bro ____ (that his discord name)

i open it and holy ****, i almost collapse. i open them up. i recorded it with the recording cam i got for my birthday earlier in april aswell. i may consider posting it on *******. anyway i cant wait cause i have not even opened them all yet. i gonna save it for a part two.