LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

WingsofFire1014
3 hours ago, kodking said:

i just looked at my colelction, i only *** the 2 that can be traded, and my brother really wants them for his ******************************************** aparently he is entitled to having them

Ohhh. Hmmm. Was he entitled to have them before me? If so, then he can have them I guess.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

kodking

i said no cause i promised someone the cards and thye need them, i can try and get some more, but with this so calledanouncment about the unbroken bonds pack stopped production (which is bull ******** may be hard

WingsofFire1014
12 minutes ago, kodking said:

i said no cause i promised someone the cards and thye need them, i can try and get some more, but with this so calledanouncment about the unbroken bonds pack stopped production (which is bull ******** may be hard

Well they haven't really stoped making it online. If you can't get some more quickly that is fine. But it would be nice if we could do this trade later down the road!

No sad faces over here.

Happy trading!

• Downvote 1

kodking

well, i donrt get why they r stopping the production if it is so popular, specialy sice i myself habe not had time to buy the real packs, i really want to finish my collection of rainbow rares, which up until this point u have not wanted to say, but i have:  RR muk and muk, x2 RR charizard and reghiram, RR maigkarp and wailord, x3 RR pikachu and zekrom RR, RR gengar and mimikyu, RR melmetal and lucario, RR marshadow and machamp and lastly RR greninja and zoroark. it took for ever to find these and get them, i also get some off of my super chill and cool unlce, but i still like to collect the common GX cards, also there are alot of cards i want to finish my real life pikarom and muk deck.i searched up, my RR cards i have in my collection are worth over 1000 dollars, i have a total of i think bout 50 give or take, most i have searched for with my uncle. i am opening a total of 20 packs today, if i gewt any jirachis from the codes cards they all your my dude

WingsofFire1014

Sounds good! Will you be on tomorrow? If so, I would like to battle you a couple times!

• Downvote 1

kodking

1 hour ago, WingsofFire1014 said:

Sounds good! Will you be on tomorrow? If so, I would like to battle you a couple times!

sure, i guess, but why egxactly, bty, the rainbow rare card are in real life not digital, so if u r expecting them to appear in my deck, then u might be dispointed, send me a frined request and i will accept it

LegendofZapdos5

Hope everything goes well for you 2 in your trading. I just wanted to add a few more things I got lucky to get myself....

Gard/Sylv GX Tag Team (Need to add it to my fairy deck-VERY USEFUL)

Green's Exploration FA (Tried to get it in a trade-It didn't happen-opened a few packs...BAM!!!)

Muk/Alo Muk GX Tag Team RAINBOW (I wonder if they enjoy Sludge Slurpee's at a power plant)🥤 BRAIN FREEZE!!!

Luc/Mel GX Tag Team (You got to love there Gx Attack) If only you could use it more then once.....

Pher/Buzz GX Tag Team-Wedding Edition (You got to love HAPPY ENDINGS)👩‍❤️‍👨

Looking at this-I feel like I got married myself...………..^___________^

• Upvote 1

SKBellmore
On 6/2/2019 at 9:29 PM, kodking said:

well, i donrt get why they r stopping the production if it is so popular, specialy sice i myself habe not had time to buy the real packs, 

Lately, TPCi has only printed seller demand, so they stopped printing because they met seller demand.

kodking

so will they ever produce them again, i really want to finish my rainbow rare collection and the regular ary collection, i preffer regulars over rainbows in terms of looks, but rainbows for rarity

SKBellmore
1 hour ago, kodking said:

so will they ever produce them again, i really want to finish my rainbow rare collection and the regular ary collection, i preffer regulars over rainbows in terms of looks, but rainbows for rarity

Well, TPCi can be pretty unpredictable. Suddenly they can start printing runs of old packs (Roaring Skies), or stop printing the day of release (Ultra Prism). Maybe ther’ll be a ROS scenario?

• Upvote 1

kodking

ok, i just really want more UNB packs

• Upvote 1

SKBellmore

@kodking Unbroken Bonds went back into print.

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014
15 hours ago, SKBellmore said:

@kodking Unbroken Bonds went back into print.

Yeah I saw that!

also legendofZapdos, if we want to do any more trading, I think we can agree to take it to a new thread.

• Upvote 1

RGBGSCRSE

Opened 3 packs got

Zygarde EX

FA Volkner

and Rainbow Celebi&Venusaur

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
Posted (edited)
On 6/11/2019 at 7:45 AM, WingsofFire1014 said:

Yeah I saw that!

also legendofZapdos, if we want to do any more trading, I think we can agree to take it to a new thread.

It's cool bro! Getting Lucky also applies to trades as well (I got several post on it myself!) Good Luck in your trades bro! ^____^ I managed to catch a few myself...

Articuno GX (See it being used sometimes)

Kogas Trap FA (How he became Elite 4 material)

Dedenne GX (Shaymin's Rival)

Gard/Sylv GX Tag Team (ALOT of these in use these days!) Works well imo.

Like the love doctor sang-never TOO MUCH! ^_____^ (Bet you can't figure who im talking about)

Edited by LegendofZapdos5

LegendofZapdos5
Posted (edited)

Da Zappa is Backaa with more of Who Got Lucky......

Venemoth GX (Pretty good-for 3 energies)

Resh/Char GX TT (My 3rd one-YAHOOOOOOO!!!)

Articuno EX (Old ice-NEW AGE)

Noivern GX (Perfect for stall decks!)

Latios/Latios GX TT FA (They sure do not like weaklings-That is why there rolling with me ^___^

Now this is what I call-winning the POKE-LOTTERY!!! ^___________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5

LegendofZapdos5

Got to love it when Lady Luck drops by...……….

Mar/Mac GX TT Rainbow (FIGHTING together till da END!)

Greens Exploration FA (Might try to build a deck using her)

Blastoise GX (Charizard's arch-enemy)

Dedenne GX (Can't go wrong with this bad-boy!)

P.S Also got lucky in a couple of games right before I came here. Usually I have trouble fighting water and weezing decks with my Char/Vol deck,

But I somehow managed to beat both back-to-back with my Char/Vol deck! Lucky MEEEEE!

I got to admit im getting lucky, Im getting LUCKIER all the time! ^__________^

Yelf59

I Just got my third blastoise GX. 

I should try something with them... 

• Upvote 2