LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

LegendofZapdos5

Looking at all these post inspired me to go buy some packs...BEST DESCISION I EVER MADE!......

Lucario/Melmetal GX TT (Standing SOLID baby!)

Reshiram/Charizard GX TT (YOU ARE FINALLY MINE!!!!) more of these PLEASE!!!!

Marshadow/Machamp GX TT (Brotherly Love)

Naganadel GX (Keeping it ULTRA)

IT'S my party, You can't stop me I'll be CATCHING THEM ALL!!! ^__________^ 

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon
55 minutes ago, LegendofZapdos5 said:

Looking at all these post inspired me to go buy some packs...BEST DESCISION I EVER MADE!......

Lucario/Melmetal GX TT (Standing SOLID baby!)

Reshiram/Charizard GX TT (YOU ARE FINALLY MINE!!!!) more of these PLEASE!!!!

Marshadow/Machamp GX TT (Brotherly Love)

Naganadel GX (Keeping it ULTRA)

IT'S my party, You can't stop me I'll be CATCHING THEM ALL!!! ^__________^ 

Oh wow thats some nice and shiny loot!!

• Upvote 1

kodking

i just got a zeraora GX, what i have been buying for

• Upvote 2

DonZaloog95

While ago pulled Jirachi from pack. At the time it was only 10 packs worth but now it would seem people are asking around 15 packs so it would seem this pull is getting better and better :D

• Upvote 1

kodking
Posted (edited)

what is sooo good bout jirachi, i have missed this jirachi cards that is so popular

also, i got a rainbow rare charizard in a pack in real life, i bought the pack with some cash i found and boom, it appeared in the pack, i need to make a deck around this bad boy

Edited by kodking
  • Upvote 1

DonZaloog95
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, kodking said:

what is sooo good bout jirachi, i have missed this jirachi cards that is so popular

It is immense consistency boost. In short:

1. You get one extra trainer to your hand each time you just have jirachi as your active. As decks usually are built in around 15 pokemons, 10-14 energies and rest of trainers, the chance of not hitting one with jirachi is extremely low.

2. The synergy with guzma, escape board and switch cards is insane. Not only can you have these cards in your hand and set jirachi with them(for instance playing guzma to get jirachi active, then using ability and then switching/retreating with board) but also jirachi being able to bring these pieces together(for instance switch jirachi to hopefully get guzma into your hand). Also having multiple jirachis on board lets you for instance use ability, switch to another, use second jirachi's ability and switch/board to your attacking mon/use guzma. Also the fact that you are quite likely to hit switch-cards/board if you don't already have one in your hand effectively gives card very minor risks compared to the rewards. 

3. Escape board and switch-cards make it one of the best pokemons to put into active position after knock out. Also works as a great counter against let loose.

4.Each time you use the ability, you are effectively drawing a card, thinning your deck and giving you one more card to play/your opponent to be worried about.

Edited by DonZaloog95
  • Upvote 1

kodking

i have bout ten jirachi cards with an ability that allows for it to seach for a trainer card, is this the card u r reffering to, i got most of them from buying packs in both in game and real life. should i add these to my deck

WingsofFire1014
9 hours ago, kodking said:

i have bout ten jirachi cards with an ability that allows for it to seach for a trainer card, is this the card u r reffering to, i got most of them from buying packs in both in game and real life. should i add these to my deck

If it is the Jirachi with an ability called Stellar Wish, then yes. Most decks have at least 1-2 copies of this card.

• Upvote 1

kodking

well guess what, i got 11 of them, if people want i can trade

i may use them myself

WingsofFire1014
34 minutes ago, kodking said:

well guess what, i got 11 of them, if people want i can trade

i may use them myself

Oh man! I really need 2 of those Jirachi. But I don't really have the packs to trade for them. Is there anything else that you would want for them besides packs?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

kodking

well maybe: decent fire, water/ice, grass, phycic, fighting/rock cards or any decent trainer cards

i am wanting to start making fire decks and ect

WingsofFire1014
Just now, kodking said:

well maybe: decent fire, water/ice, grass, phycic, fighting/rock cards or any decent trainer cards

i am wanting to start making fire decks and ect

I have 2 Ho-oh GX (1 FA) , 2  Turtonator GX (1 FA), FA Blaine's last Stand, 1 Welder, 1 Fire Crystal, and I believe that I have a SR Volcanion EX. All of these are Tradable.

Any of this interest you?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

WingsofFire1014

I could trade a FA Ho-Oh GX, FA Turtonator GX, FA Blaine's Last Stand, 1 Welder, and 1 Fire Crystal for 2 of them.

Plus, do you have a Dedenne GX, or the Giritina from Lost Thunder?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

kodking

i can see, and what would u trade for just 2, cause all that for 2 seems carzy.

SKBellmore
3 hours ago, kodking said:

It’s just that Jirachi is a very expensive card, so 2 of them I think are worth 30 Unbroken Bonds packs, which are a ton.

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014
4 hours ago, kodking said:

Since you have 11, I thought I could trade for 2 using those cards. Still up to you though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

kodking

well, i got them from my friend,, cause he hats jirachi cards and i will take what ever cards i got, and i got the rest form codes and packs, and seriously 2 for 20 packs, that mad crazy, i dont want to rob u so u choose,

WingsofFire1014

I dont want to scam you either. How about 1 FA Ho-Oh GX, 2 Turtonator GX (1 FA), and 1 FA Blaine's Last Stand for the 2 Jirachi.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

kodking

i dont want u to go broke, i can take the them if u like, if u dont want to give me all three then i can accept 1 or 2, i did not realise just how wanting these things are, i should make a steel deck

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014
14 minutes ago, kodking said:

i dont want u to go broke, i can take the them if u like, if u dont want to give me all three then i can accept 1 or 2, i did not realise just how wanting these things are, i should make a steel deck

They go with any deck. A great card.

I wanna do the 1 FA Blaine's Last Stand, and 1 FA Turtonator GX if you are good with this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

kodking

sure, i get how good ho-oh is, plus already kinda got one

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

So you accept?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

kodking

yeah, i will go with blains last stand and turtonator

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014
19 minutes ago, kodking said:

yeah, i will go with blains last stand and turtonator

Cool! I am on. Send fr

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

kodking

i just looked at my colelction, i only *** the 2 that can be traded, and my brother really wants them for his ******************************************** aparently he is entitled to having them

• Upvote 1