LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

Zyragoon
6 hours ago, LegendofZapdos5 said:

I always wondered about that ultra wormhole. Now I know you can pull shinnies from it....^___^ Also wanted to tell about my luck on trades here recently...

Alolan Muk GX FA-1 pack

Lucario & Melmetal GX Rainbow-3 packs

Gallade EX FA-2 uncommon chest

Xurkitree GX Rainbow-2 packs

Aegislash GX FA (Ace Version)-1 pack

Celesteela GX Rainbow (New version)-1 pack

Jirachi FA (Ace Version)-1 pack

Tv Reporter FA-1 pack

Marshadow & Machamp GX FA-2 packs

Regirock EX FA (Ace Version)-1 pack

Umbreon GX Rainbow-1 pack

POKE-DEAL or NO POKE-DEAL, you decide...………..^________^

Well i would say that is one heck of a pokedeal! once school is over i might get back into Ptcgo and then i can start using all the lady luck! 

so the other day was playing on my ultra sun game and in the ultra wormhole i got a shiny swellow, and a shiny quagsire. I'm liking this! 

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon

ok so i'm now back into ptcgo, and i already have been visited with lady luck. of my first pack of unbrokenbonds i got a venamoth gx regular, and on another pack of burning shadows i got a Ho-Ho Gx. 

• Upvote 2

WingsofFire1014
3 hours ago, Zyragoon said:

ok so i'm now back into ptcgo, and i already have been visited with lady luck. of my first pack of unbrokenbonds i got a venamoth gx regular, and on another pack of burning shadows i got a Ho-Ho Gx. 

Boy!!!! Nice!

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon

Thanks I'm glad to be back!

• Upvote 1

ShannonBK

Five packs 1 CRI, 1 GUR, 2 TUP, 1 UBN and nothing! Only 2 foil item was best. NO LUCK!

• Upvote 1

SKBellmore
1 hour ago, ShannonBK said:

Five packs 1 CRI, 1 GUR, 2 TUP, 1 UBN and nothing! Only 2 foil item was best. NO LUCK!

Better luck next time!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

LegendofZapdos5
On 5/11/2019 at 1:07 PM, Zyragoon said:

Use that Ho-oh for dem wins brother!!! Venamoth may not be too shabby itself

On 5/11/2019 at 5:56 PM, ShannonBK said:

Don't feel bad Lady S-I too experience that sometimes. (Sometimes with 10 packs) I did not give up...and look what my efforts have gotten me.....

Dedenne GX (The new Shaymin EX)

Gard/Sylveon GX TagTeam (I have to at least try it once....)

Persian GX (The Bosse's personal pu??? !!!!!)

Unit Energy SR (Can you feel the UNITY TONIGHT!)?‍❤️‍?‍?

Honchkrow GX (Dark stone anyone.....)? Might try this myself....

The PROOF is in da pudding....NEVER GIVE UP pokemasters!

Zyragoon
6 minutes ago, LegendofZapdos5 said:

Use that Ho-oh for dem wins brother!!! Venamoth may not be too shabby itself

Don't feel bad Lady S-I too experience that sometimes. (Sometimes with 10 packs) I did not give up...and look what my efforts have gotten me.....

Dedenne GX (The new Shaymin EX)

Gard/Sylveon GX TagTeam (I have to at least try it once....)

Persian GX (The Bosse's personal pu??? !!!!!)

Unit Energy SR (Can you feel the UNITY TONIGHT!)?‍❤️‍?‍?

Honchkrow GX (Dark stone anyone.....)? Might try this myself....

The PROOF is in da pudding....NEVER GIVE UP pokemasters!

Well dang! Ho-Oh in dem i actually don't know what deck that is lol. yeah so i got the newest Zeraoura card out of a pack and it probably could make a deck. oh if anyone wants to friend me on PTCGO just search "Zyragoon" and send the friend request. 

• Upvote 1

SKBellmore

I just pulled a Dedenne GX!

• Upvote 1

kodking

i got a solgalao GX and i think it was a tauros GX in one pack. **** good. i also got a shiny rayquaza from ultra worm hole.

BTY: u need kyogre and groudon to get a ************ op. and mega evolution. i also got a shiny zerkrom and a shiny lugia. took months of serching but **** they make up my super shiny team. they also all level 100 and hyper trained. 

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014
18 hours ago, SKBellmore said:

I just pulled a Dedenne GX!

Nice!

• Upvote 1

kodking

i only really keep cards i use, if i can trade them and i dont need/ want them i will trade them. i also just got a marshchamp tag team, zoroninja tag team, muk tag team and two charishams tag teams. from 10 packs, i would call that luck of the century

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014
36 minutes ago, kodking said:

i only really keep cards i use, if i can trade them and i dont need/ want them i will trade them. i also just got a marshchamp tag team, zoroninja tag team, muk tag team and two charishams tag teams. from 10 packs, i would call that luck of the century

Amen

• Upvote 1

kodking

hehe, that is the luckiest i have ever been,

• Upvote 2

Sniperi96

Reshiram & charizard from vs event packs, life is good.

• Upvote 2

Zyragoon

well out of one pack of celestial storm i got a rainbow rare scizor... and this was my daily reward pack

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5
Posted (edited)
On ********* at 7:48 PM, Sniperi96 said:

Reshiram & charizard from vs event *********** is ***** **

LIFE is VERY GOOD to you my friend!

On ********* at 7:49 PM, Zyragoon said:

well out of one pack of celestial storm i got a rainbow rare scizor... and this was my daily reward pack

Such pretty colors-want to trade it? If not then I got to post a little bit of my luck...…...

Gren/Zorark Tag Team FA (What a TEAM!!!)

Pika/Zekrom GX Tag Team (I LOVE THIS CARD!!!) I've won soooo many tournament's with this bad boy!

Celesteela GX (Needed it to make a deck with it)

Muk/AlolMuk GX Tag Team GX FA (I have seen ALOT of these recently) In tournaments, vs ladder

Whimsicott GX (Combine with Mina-not to bad of an idea)

Super-happy to see EVERYBODY getting PAID!💲🤑💰 (In Ex's, Gx's, Full Art's, Rainbows and SR's that is!!!!) ^________^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5

Zyragoon

sadly it was in a trade locked pack. i would if i could, but i cant.. well im currently working on a Rayquaza Gx deck, so that way i can destroy the vs ladder. 

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon

so yall know what the small chests are, the ones that you get usually from the VS ladder, well i got a vikavolt Gx! out of one! i have no clue what the odds are, but i know they are low.

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon

So out of my daily reward pack i got a pack of forbidden light, and out of that i got a full art Xearneas GX just wow!

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

3 UB packs from the ladder. Got a full art Honchkrow GX and a Lucario and Melmetal GX!

• Upvote 1

ShannonBK

Out of Sun and Moon Base a Forbidden Light and a Celestial Storm nothing, better was a Lillie trainer..

Then opened an Ultra Prism and got a Silvally GX 116.

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon

hey not bad!

• Upvote 1

kodking

I went on a lost thunder buying spree, go lugia, ho-oh, blacephalon, shiny sivaly (i think) and so many more cards, opened bout 15-20 packs, got over 10 gX cards out of it

• Upvote 1

AlexGoneCrazy

I happened to get a Charizard/Reshiram the pack after I got a full art (gold card) Triple Energy secret rare and then the pack after I got a full art Charizard/Reshiram. Best 3 packs in a row I've ever gotten.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1