LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

Zyragoon

So out of 8 packs of ultra prism I got a secret rare peeping red card a boost energy prism and I believe a regular GX.

Also out of 3 packs of lost thunder I got a halo and a regular zeraoura GX

• Upvote 2

LegendofZapdos5

So out of 8 packs of ultra prism I got a secret rare peeping red card a boost energy prism and I believe a regular GX.

Also out of 3 packs of lost thunder I got a halo and a regular zeraoura GX

Are you PEEPING at my secret ways of getting lucky? It sure looks like it from what I see.  ;)

Got lucky my self with about 20 packs.....

Sigilyph GX (Need to try it with bursting balloon)

Suicune GX (I knew I was the CHOSEN ONE)

Life Forest-Prism

Shuckle GX (Got to LOVE dat ability)

Keep opening, buying and collecting those packs my fellow Poke-Masters ^____^

(P.S Share your lucky pulls/trades here!)

Zyragoon

Dang! Hehehe I might be you'll never know????

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon

So out of 5 packs of lost thunder I got 2 full arts. I got a Whitney and a siglyph GX full art.. Also in roaring skies I got a full art Wally.. The full art luck is real. Oh in real life out of 4 packs of lost thunder I got a full art kahily (probably spelled it wrong) and a lusimine prism star. Sorry if you are now jealous

• Upvote 1

Zyragoon

Oh I forgot a card I got out of a 6th lost thunder pack. I got a suicune GX

• Upvote 1

ShannonBK

Gardevoir-GX 93 in a daily challenge Burning Shadows pack. Is a good card I'm going use it in one of my decks.

• Upvote 2

LegendofZapdos5

Oh I forgot a card I got out of a 6th lost thunder pack. I got a suicune GXGardevoir-GX 93 in a daily challenge Burning Shadows pack. Is a good card I'm going use it in one of my decks.

ShannonBK

Gardevoir-GX 93 in a daily challenge Burning Shadows pack. Is a good card I'm going use it in one of my decks.

Now this is what I enjoy seeing peoples! ^___^ This makes me (As well as those getting lucky enough) happy! I got to continue the Good Luck Train....

Prism Lusamine

Alolan Ninetales GX regular art

What to do with these new comrades..... ^_____^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5

LegendofZapdos5

Happy Holidays all you fellow Poke-Masters! I hope you enjoyed the holidays as i have with all the egg nog and poke cake you can eat. Now let's see what poke-santa brought this year.....

Gladion FA (Needed 1 of these)

Genesect GX Rainbow (Gotta love the SHINYNESS!)

Faba Full Art (Got the 4th copy i needed)

Heat Factory (Why can't we add more than 1 of these!!!!WHYYYYYY)

Also wanted to thank the Poke-Gods for the 2 Silvalley GX and the Full Art Lusamine (Now I have both versions of her FA). It really helps out my collection as well as many other Poke-Masters as well.)

I hope to hear of others telling about what poke-santa brought them this year. It could be physical pokemon cards, poke-plushes or even pokemon cards you got lucky in trading/pulling from packs online. ^_________^

Zyragoon

yo i got rainbow genesect as well! nice!

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

yo i got rainbow genesect as well! nice!

Shining like DIAMONDS BABY! WHOO! Tried my hand at some packs and managed to pull these bad boys....

Steven's Resolve FA (Now where is his METAGROSS....)

Giratina Prism

Sceptile GX (Love the energy cost for those attacks) 

Celebi Prism

Im going to have a good night tonight baby! ^_______^

LegendofZapdos5
Posted (edited)

Im a witness these poke-packs and regular chest will see you through........

Sallazle GX (Finally-got enough to make a deck with them)
Ditto Prism
Celebi Prism
Diancie Prism
Sigilyph GX Full Art (Combine with bursting balloon/spell tags...Hmmmm) 

Gotta watch for those KAMIKAZE pokemon! ^_____________^

Zyragoon

lol kamikaze! yeah so out of a sun and moon pack i got a primarina GX and out of an XY base i got blastoise EX got to love the old stuff ^_^

• Upvote 1

SuperStone
Posted (edited)

A locked LoT pack from the vs. ladder just took the bow off a SR Ninetales-GX!!!  :D 

Edited by SuperStone
  • Upvote 1

Zyragoon

Oh speaking of shiny cards i got a shiny Floatzel in ultra sun!! it was in the ultra wormhole btw with a 28% chance of being a shiny :D

• Upvote 2

LegendofZapdos5

Shiny makes EVERYTHING better, don't it my poke-pals! ^_^  Speaking of which-i managed to pull a few myself....

Lugia GX (Bet Team Plasma wish's they had you now!)

Lugia GX Full Art (YAAAH! I found you)

Electro Power SR (Got 2-need 2 more)

Ditto Prism

Virizion GX (It's gonna be a bright GREENY day!)

Got to praise the POKE-GODS for the 2 Ho-oh GX's and especially the Kiawe FA (Expensive hot-headed fellow!)

Lesson For Today-BELIEVE in the power of opening PACKS! ^________^

Sakura150612

Not sure if it counts, but the other day I found a Solgaleo-GX SM104 code randomly searching though a stack of codes in a card shop. I got 13 LOT packs out of trading that, but I only paid 75 cents for it since that's the standard price of all promo box codes in my country xdddd Basically got 12 LOT packs for free.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Zyragoon

Danggg now i would call that lucky. I haven't really been playing ptcgo lately, but i have been playing the heck out of my ultra sun game. yeah i have 5 shinnies now.. :P granted they are a whole lot easier to get in the ultra wormhole.

• Upvote 1

WingsofFire1014

Danggg now i would call that lucky. I haven't really been playing ptcgo lately, but i have been playing the heck out of my ultra sun game. yeah i have 5 shinnies now.. :P granted they are a whole lot easier to get in the ultra wormhole.

I am with you. I have been playing my video game a lot more than the PTCGO.
  • Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Not sure if it counts, but the other day I found a Solgaleo-GX SM104 code randomly searching though a stack of codes in a card shop. I got 13 LOT packs out of trading that, but I only paid 75 cents for it since that's the standard price of all promo box codes in my country xdddd Basically got 12 LOT packs for free.

12 FREE PACKS counts as a winning factor in my luck machine! Congrats on getting that!

I am with you. I have been playing my video game a lot more than the PTCGO.

5 Shining new freinds! May the Force of Luck continue to be with you my brothers! On that note-I did manage to get lucky myself....

Shiftry GX (Wish his attacks didn't cost so much)

Scizor GX (Need to try a deck of these bad-boys)

Cyrus-Prism

Bill's Maintenance Full Art (Always looking out for US TRAINERS)

Naganadel GX (Combine with Stakataka GX-Hmmmm)

Xerneas GX (Just BREAKING THROUGH everything)

What are players such as myself  (As well as Sak, Zyr, Wings, and many others) do with all these LUCKY PULLS/Opportunities ^___________^

Zyragoon

What are players such as myself  (As well as Sak, Zyr, Wings, and many others) do with all these LUCKY PULLS/Opportunities ^___________^

I know one thing, and that is keep on being lucky! Wow thats some mighty fine pulls you got. so this was at Christmas time. i had gotten 3 lost thunder prerelease kits, and I now have 3 out of the 4 different promos. i'm missing the raiku promo :(

• Upvote 1

ShannonBK

Ultra Prism Oranguru reverse in a Common Chest

nothing in a Crimson Invasion

nothing in a Ultra Prism

Life Forest in a Lost Thunder

Vikavolt GX normal art in a Guardians Rising

Cool?  :huh:

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

I know one thing, and that is keep on being lucky! Wow thats some mighty fine pulls you got. so this was at Christmas time. i had gotten 3 lost thunder prerelease kits, and I now have 3 out of the 4 different promos. i'm missing the raiku promo :(

3 out of 4 promos already!!! I wish I had 1 of them!!! LUCKY DOG YOU!!! ^_____^

Ultra Prism Oranguru reverse in a Common Chest

nothing in a Crimson Invasion

nothing in a Ultra Prism

Life Forest in a Lost Thunder

Vikavolt GX normal art in a Guardians Rising

Cool?  :huh:

I think it is! Pulling ANY type of EX, GX, SR, Full Art, Promo, Rainbow, Winning matches/games, or getting a Sweet Trade Deal qualifies in my books as LUCKY!!! Well Done Young Grasshopper!

I'm sure you all mostly know why I'm here today. The release of the new TEAM UP expansion is here!!! I'm going to see what new teammates I will acquire from it as well as give my feedback on some of the new cards as well....

Charizard (It comes with it's own BLACKSMITH!!! Combine with max potion...AHHHHH)

Nidoqueen (The results of abilities and attacks that work together)

Blastoise (It comes with it's own MAX ELIXERS!!! Combine with Aqua patch.....ShellShocking)

Erika's Hospitality (Useful for decks that run fast-combos)

Jasmine (Definingly use her in a steel-deck)

Evelyn (Useful in evo-decks)

Alolan Grimer (Just about as powerful as Alolan Muk-attack only cost a double too!!!)

Pokémon Communications (Do I really need to stress the importance of GOOD COMMUNICATIONS!!!)

Mr Mime (Well-we won't be seeing much of ACEROLA ANYMORE!!!)

Bill's Analysis (Perfect for item/stadium-heavy decks!)

Nanu (We will now start seeing more DARK DECKS!!!)

Morgan (Energy Lovers Paradise!!!) 

Ferrothorn (If im reading it's second attack correctly-WOW!)

Hitmonchan (Hit and RUN LIKE CRAZY!!!!)

Tauros (Can you say CRAZY GOOD TIME!!!)

Celebi and Venasaur GX TagTeam (My first EVER! Requires much energies, but HUGE REWARD!)

Also wanted to PRAISE the Poke-Gods for the 2 Primal Groudon EX, as well as the Full Art Korrina (Both are EXTREMLY POWERFUL fighting cards.) ^_^ 

Articuno GX (Talk about taking the LEAD)

I got to admit-I'm enjoying where things are going with these new additions from the new TEAM-UP Expansion. I will be back later with more coverage from this new addition to the family. ^___________^

LegendofZapdos5

It's ya boi-BIG ZAPPA-BAKKA with another episode of who got lucky. Wanted to open more of the new TEAM-UP packs as well as give some of my personal opinion on these cards also...…

Lavender Town (The work of GHOST-types)

Muk-(Combine with Serviper-OHH YEAH!)

Parasect (If there was only a way to inflict confuse instantly...)

Yveltal (With NO RETREAT COST....)

Dana (Sister #3)

Magikark and Wailord GX Full Art-(TOO MUCH HP)

Sabrina's Suggestion-(How she READS MINDS)

Alolan Marowak (Pretty good-for 2 energies)

Emolga (No retreat cost!!!)

Alolan Exeggutor (YOLKS on you!)

Lapras (Nice set of attacks)

Celebi and Venasaur GX

Got to LOVE these new ways of destruction! ^_____________^

ShannonBK

Lost Thunder pack in daily challenge. I'll open later. But it's lucky not a Crimson invasion or an XY set pack. Right?  :lol:

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Lost Thunder pack in daily challenge. I'll open later. But it's lucky not a Crimson invasion or an XY set pack. Right?  :lol:

I got one of those in my Ko challenge too! Quite popular to trade with so I would say CONGRATS! (Trade it WELL!)On that note-I have been getting lucky in my pack pulls-YAAAAH!

Ampharos GX (Low energy cost-plus pull trainer cards back-BOOM!)

Dawn Wings Nec GX-FA (Keldo's replacement)

Cobalion GX (Cheap attacks-great hp)

Yveltal GX-Rainbow (He is just looking to fight Dawn wings)

Mr Mime GX (Would you please pass the.....)

Does getting this lucky make me a Poke-G ^_________^