LegendofZapdos5

Who Got Lucky?

LegendofZapdos5

New to ptcgo, I wanted a Shaymin Ex, so today I bought the roaring skies booster pack for the first time. I opened it, and there was a Shaymin Ex!! :D

Welcome to PTCGO and enjoy your new friend: SHAYMIN EX

Dunno where else I should rant about this but I just did the derpiest thing ever. My daily is a SS pack so I went to open it...... and I accidentally opened something situated right next to it that I don't want to: an enchanted echo theme deck that I've acquired a long time ago and intend to keep for a later date (perhaps to sells or something). Now I got a whole bunch of extremely useless cards :(

The SS pack contains a GW Talonflame: My very first one.... 

We will begin our training in finger focusing for the future my brother...

I did just complete the ladder and I got my 3rd N Full Art (Got all 3 of mine from 3 diffrent versus ladders) Soooo I just wanted to say GO VERSUS LADDERS!!!! ^_____________^

P.S-just opened a breakthrough pack and pulled a Giovanni Scheme Full Art

FULL ART DAY FOR MEEEEEEEEE! *_______*

BowserLuigi

Ok I seemed to be talking a lot about bad luck lately so I think I'll talk about good luck for a change

Bought one more typhlosion bundle. First two were trash, last pack has Palkia and Dialga Legend top half AND Yanmega Prime!!!

This will happen again in a million years

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Ok I seemed to be talking a lot about bad luck lately so I think I'll talk about good luck for a change

Bought one more typhlosion bundle. First two were trash, last pack has Palkia and Dialga Legend top half AND Yanmega Prime!!!

This will happen again in a million years

You got those Legend halves because you sir are a LEGEND! ^_^

But I must admit, I decided to open a few packs tonight and it made me feel like a LEGEND:

RH Dragonite from S&M pack

Full Art Dragonite from evolutions pack (Always wanted one of these)

Hear my DRAGON LEGEND side ROAR!!! ^________^

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Im sure you all knew this was coming (With GR coming out today) so without further adu-LETS WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER!!! GUARDIANS RISING!!!

Opened some packs from it and i got....

RH Mudsdale (The damage it can cause WHOO)

Drampa GX (Its like the new Cobalion-an angry version LOL)

RH Talonflame (Works well with double colress energies)

Solgaleo (A mini version of its GX form)

RH Whiscash (Risky-type of card to use)

Minior (OMG!!! that's just INSANE!!! the possibilities)

Rayquaza (Works well with Minior)

Oricorio (WATCH OUT NIGHT MARCHERS!!! you have met your match!)

RH Pangoro (Not too shabby)

Tapu Koko GX (YEEESSS! I was sooo hoping to get 1 or more of these) I feel like Ash-right after he got to the new Alolan region (If you watch the tv show-you know what I'm talking about LOL)

RH Swellow (Wally-Victini anyone?

Metagross GX (Comes with its own Bronzer-SWEET BABY!)

RH Alolan Sandslash (new picker-upper)

Oricorio (AWWW-its a baby Zapdos)

Turtonator (Almost as good as Volcanion-almost...)

Lunala (works with rare candy)

Todays bunch is SPECTACULAR my friends!!! New GXs new Trainer cards and a whole lot more FUN to add to Pokémon. More will be joining our party at another time.

^_______________________^

• Upvote 1

dMm

Opened 115 packs & pulled 3 lele, very happy about that.

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Opened 115 packs & pulled 3 lele, very happy about that.

Nicely done mate!!! The new Jirachi EX-I hope to get some of those too! Lets see what I got now...

RH Vanilluxe (not too shabby for a 3rd evolution)

Probopass (Nice 4 energy attack) plus you can pull any energy out the discard pile

Chandelure (Great ability plus its attack only cost 1 energy)

Heliolisk (Attaks are the same as Zapdos)

RH Oricorio (A different one-pretty useful seeing you can get energies with it)

Dhelmise (Use with a steel deck-trust me)

Tapu Koko GX FULL ART SR Version (PRAISE THE POKEGODS for finding me worth of the love of such a BEAUTIFUL pokemon) Works well with max potion. I can't stop starring at it......^___^

Honchkrow (Works very well in a dark deck-along with darkrai EX)

Victreebel (Can you say MAD STATUS EFFECTS)

RH Rayquaza (You can use this bad boy in ANY DECK BABY)

Mimikyu (Works great in a psychic deck but can be used in any deck)

Also pulled today:

​RH Alolan Golem (takes lots of energies but SMASHES)

​Trevenant (A grass version-still good with item cards LOL)

Garbodor (Watch out item users)

​Toxapex GX (Talk about SUPER POISON)

​Victini (Victory star ability IS BACK BABY)

​Full Art Turtonator GX (Talk about STRIKING BACK) bursting balloon

​Gothitelle (She returns..with a tractor beam)

RH Heliolisk

​Lilligant (Nice to quick attack with)

RH Oricorio (Fire-type this time, Nice idea for fire-decks)

Sylveon GX (Plea attack is sooo evil LOL)

RH Wailord (Huge HP-Desent attacks)

Wishiwashi GX (Mega-evo HP on a basic -needed for its expensive attacks)

With these new cards I feel the urge to make a Tapu Koko GX deck....and the best part is IT HAS NO WEAKNESS!! Hopefully I pull 2 more (or get 2 more through trade) to complete it. ^______^

Edited by LegendofZapdos5
  • Upvote 1

KarpGrinder

I managed to pull (1) Tapu-Lele, (4) Sylveon-GX *** FA!), a host of lesser GX 'mons, and (1) SR Aqua Patch.

I traded the SR Aqua Patch for (4) regular Aqua Patch +18 GUR packs (since I'd managed to pull zero other aqua patches in the 50~ packs I opened.

Also; thought I'd post this from reddit (database credit to Grimy_Bunyi, kudos)
Edit: Formatting (BBcode Tables :**

Total Packs

Total GX
16.3% +/- 0.97%
One Per 6.13 +/- 0.34 Packs

Total FA
4.24% +/- 0.53%
One Per 23.6 +/- 2.62 Packs

Total RA GX
11.26% +/- 0.83%
One Per 8.88 +/- 0.61 Packs

Total FA GX
3.43% +/- 0.48%
One Per 29.16 +/- 3.57 Packs

Total RR GX
1.62% +/- 0.33%
One Per 61.88 +/- 10.52 Packs

Total FA Trainer
0.81% +/- 0.24%
One Per 123.76 +/- 27.89 Packs

Total SR
0.9% +/- 0.25%
One Per 111.38 +/- 24.09 Packs
Edited by KarpGrinder
  • Upvote 1

MagikarpX2000

Today I opened 6 packs of Guardians Rising and got a Comfey holo (which I needed for a deck), Sylveon GX ra, and last but certainly not least, Tapu Lele GX FA.  :D

Edited by MagikarpX2000
  • Upvote 1

theotherguytm

Just thought I'd share this, opened the packs in a SM Elite box and got a Primarina GX and...

SR Lurantis GX!!!!!!!!!

WWWIIIIINNNNN! 

• Upvote 1

BowserLuigi

Opened 5 SM packs and got a Lurantis GX!

And there's one random locked evo pack. It contains a Ninetales BREAK (yay a playset), a Raticate (can't believe this is my first one...) and Imakuni's Doduo XD

EDIT: Geez... GR packs are playing tricks on me. I got 4 Oricorios ALREADY????? (one of them is RH). I don't even have 4 of the same uncommon! (except bewear obv...). Rare my paw

Edited by BowserLuigi
  • Upvote 1

KarpGrinder

EDIT: Geez... GR packs are playing tricks on me. I got 4 Oricorios ALREADY????? (one of them is RH). I don't even have 4 of the same uncommon! (except bewear obv...). Rare my paw

Aye, the GR Probopass (86/145) is the plague of the Guardians Rising set - it's an absolutely terribad card(it'd be bad even in a theme deck) that somehow was distinguished with the star of rare.

Probopass (Stage 1) 130HP

(M) 30 Damage: Attach an energy card from your discard pile to this Pokemon.

©©©©: 120 Damage.

Edited by KarpGrinder
  • Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

Everyone seems to be getting lucky so let a brother join in on the ACTION! Opened some random packs and I acquired.....

Meloetta EX (Also got a reg Mel in the same pack) Silly Girls

Yellow FA Reshiram (YAAH-finally got 1)

Shaymin EX Full Art (LT version)

Tauros GX

Vikavolt GX (Fully Charged)

When I think of you..Then the worlds ALRIGHT WITH ME!!! ^___________^

• Upvote 1

BowserLuigi

Wow.... I think I play this game way too much. It's seriously getting into my head and that's not good.

I played some 24 ticket tourneys to burn up some of my....tickets. But man.... I really had it rough there. I don't know why but I'm like...extremely derpy as soon as I enter.

First I forgot to play fairy garden TWICE in the same match and I watched in horror as my energies went into the discard. 

Then I discarded and used a bunch of cards and played Shaymin cuz the other guy was having back to back sycamores and I desperately need to catch up and find my spirit link......then I noticed the silent lab over there.....

And I realized that I seemed to misplay extremely often while playing mega gardevoir and I see DarkTinas everywhere so I grab out my own DarkTina.

Faced a mill deck. I had a loaded darkrai out front. He lysandres a hydreigon. I attached DDE onto giratina and olympia'd into....giratina.....  

What in the world is wrong with me today???? :(

As a consolation I bought 2 GR packs. Got

Wishiwashi GX
Aqua Patch
Trevenant (RH)

And because I'm still burning inside I bought another one

My third Field Blower, swellow as a rare, my THIRD one :/

One more!!!!

Aqua Patch no.3 + Dhelmise

That's enough for today! Enough tourneys and buying packs that is.
Edited by BowserLuigi
  • Upvote 2

BowserLuigi

I have finally defied the odds. Bought 1 GR pack. Just two. Got a Kommo'o GX, as well as the final field blower for a playset (not that I need to use all 4 in the same deck). Okay. Thought of buying another one just cuz.... heck why not? What should pop out but the elusive TAPU LELE GX!!!!!!! My third GR GX too!

To think I've pulled her out and yet pulled out a grand total of ZERO choice bands (and mallows, for that matter) XD. Probability loves to play tricks doesn't it?

• Upvote 2

LegendofZapdos5

I have finally defied the odds. Bought 1 GR pack. Just two. Got a Kommo'o GX, as well as the final field blower for a playset (not that I need to use all 4 in the same deck). Okay. Thought of buying another one just cuz.... heck why not? What should pop out but the elusive TAPU LELE GX!!!!!!! My third GR GX too!

To think I've pulled her out and yet pulled out a grand total of ZERO choice bands (and mallows, for that matter) XD. Probability loves to play tricks doesn't it?

Nice pull-I hope to get some Tapu Lele's too. Lets see what I did manage to get myself..

Gumshoos GX

Hau Full Art (Nice Riachu he's sitting with)

I got 1 FA I needed for my collection ^___________^

BowserLuigi

I recently got my 4th FA sycamore. Yeah. A playset. Despite having bought a grand total of ZERO SS packs, have not traded for any of them (all are locked) and pulling out just 2 t-flames and ZERO rainbow road xerneas.

Probability indeed.....

Oh I still haven't pulled any choice bands and mallows....oh wait I don't have any halas either. Aqua patch, field blower and AoTS playset completed.

• Upvote 2

LegendofZapdos5

Nicely done on getting all FA Sycamore's. Time to see whats being shipped into my backyard....

Toxapex GX

Sylveon GX

Turtonator GX FA SR (YEAH BABY! What a day)

Metagross GX FA

Vikavolt GX

Metagross GX (I think there in love with me)

P.S Prof Juniper & I went on our 3rd date. The bill at the restaurant $2000

Nurse: Mr GX, The doctor will see you now

Mr GX: Forget you doctor-IM GX-THE BEST EVER!!!  ^_____________^

SuperStone

I just opened a Evolutions pack that had FOUR rares in it.  Being evolutions, it still wasn't worth much, but I'm pretty amazed.

It had reverse-holo chansey, farfetch'd, flying Pikachu, and Here Comes Team Rocket.

I also pulled an SR fighting energy and a Turtonator GX.  And that was all out of a total of five packs. :D  -_- 

• Upvote 1

LegendofZapdos5

I just opened a Evolutions pack that had FOUR rares in it.  Being evolutions, it still wasn't worth much, but I'm pretty amazed.

It had reverse-holo chansey, farfetch'd, flying Pikachu, and Here Comes Team Rocket.

I also pulled an SR fighting energy and a Turtonator GX.  And that was all out of a total of five packs. :D  -_- 

Nicely done for 5 packs-the post I wrote before it only took me 13 packs. (Were both lucky)

Now I'm feeling the Guardian rising up in me again soo lets see who will help me defend this great nation of POKEMON!

Sylveon GX

RH Sharpedo

Tapu Lele GX FULL ART (YEAH BABY-I finally got 1) Its like a mewtwo EX and a Jirachi EX put together-WITH NO WEAKNESS!!! that's CRAZY POWERFUL OMG!!!

RH Solgaleo

RH Chandelure (Nice ability)

Victini (Love that Victory Star ability)

RH Trevenent

Toxapex GX

RH Multi-Switch

Wishiwashi GX

RH Hala

RH Salazzle 

RH Blissey

RH Victreebel

With these new pokemon-we will GUARD WELL! ^_____^

PlatinumDude

I bought 17 Guardians Rising packs earlier and I pulled Tapu Lele GX (regular art) from the very last one.

• Upvote 2

LegendofZapdos5

I bought 17 Guardians Rising packs earlier and I pulled Tapu Lele GX (regular art) from the very last one.

Nicely pull my freind! GET THOSE GX'S!!! ^__^

I also had 4 S&M packs sitting around and I opened them to pull...

2 Full Art Team Skull Grunts

And in a random chest I pulled...a Greninja Break

HUGE THANKS to PTCGO for my 3rd Full Art Lysandre from the VS Ladder (2 from 2 different ladders,1 from a pack)  ^__________^

LegendofZapdos5

Was feeling my LUCKY SPRING flowing inside me today sooo i decided to give in to my luck-urges...

RH Polywrath
Wishiwashi GX Full Art
RH Chandelure
Tapu Lele GX (OOHH YEEAAH)
RH Honchkrow
RH Pyroar
RH Hydreigon

Glad to have you aboard my Team! ^____________^

LegendofZapdos5

Had to press my luck today! Lets see if it got me anywhere....

RH Pangoro

Tapu Koko GX (My Guy)

RH Oricorio (Fire)

RH Heliolisk

I love pushing my LUCK! ^_______^

LegendofZapdos5

I did open some packs but i didn't get lucky this go around but i did manage to get lucky enough to aquire Big Steve at 2000 wins and i also managed to complete the 100 prize ko challenge in vs mode (I say that to encourage you to GO KO THEM ALL)

^______^

LegendofZapdos5

Just got lucky enough to finish the fighting damage challenge. I personally used a Landy/Regirock deck to do it with. I also opened some packs but i didn't find anything i needed or wanted this time around. better luck next time i hope LOL.

EDIT: I actually did get lucky today- I won another tournament at 1st place which gave me my 240 gold trophy. (Not the biggest amount but still pretty decent imo). I also got some more packs and I opened them to find.....

Tapu Koko GX Full Art (How are YOU DOING?)

RH Energy Loto

RH Gligar

RH Bewear

^________^