What rare did you pull in the last booster pack you opened?

Ade4265

What rare did you pull in the last booster pack you opened?

I pulled the top half of Palkia & Dialga Legend from a Triumphant booster a couple of days ago.

I got awsome pulls from a Feraligatr Prime tin the other day. I got a Floatzel GL LV. X, Bottom half of the Ho-oh Legend, and an Ampharos Prime.

Last pack in my Triumphant booster box had Venomoth holo in it.

I got 44 rare cards from that box.

That means 8 packs had 2 rares in them.

My last 2 packs were from Undaunted.

First pack: Alph Lithograph

Second pack: 1 Reverse Holo Vileplume, 1 regular Vileplume

Not a Rare, but a Rev Holo Sableye in a pack of Stormfront I picked up on Monday. The booster was cheaper than the card itself.

Problem, eBay? :3

I never get rares, I have the worst luck of anyone I know.sad_smile.png

There is a rare in every booster.

There is? well I got a shaymin once it wasnt in a triumphant booster though.

Rare means the card's rarity - there's ??? for Rare, ♦ for Uncommon, and ??? for Common. It doesn't have to do with the rarity of the Pokémon itself.

I got in 2 packs of Supreme Victors, Charizard Lv X, Empoleon FB, Dusknoire FB and Zapdos. Don't know which one is the rarest. But I guess 4 rares in 2 boosters is quite a catch right? I don't really buy that many boosters.

Yeah, I bought this booster pack from the black market, and I pulled an Optimus Prime.

There's no such Pokemon. I'd report it to the Pokemon Company if I were you.

Yeah, I bought this booster pack from the black market, and I pulled an Optimus Prime.

It was supposed to be a joke. I keep on hearing Megainum Prime, Espeon Prime, Ampharos Prime... Prime this Prime that. I was surprised that no one has done an Optimus Prime joke, so I decided to pull off the Optimus Prime joke.

TCPI: I chose you Optimus Prime!

Hasbro: Copyright infringement GO!!!

Could you imagine a court settlement being a pokemon battle?

I pulled a Holo Reshiram ^^

Japanese B/W booster I'm guessing.

Are the B/W boosters already for sale? Or only in Japan?

I bought a couple of boosters today, I got Azumarill and Sandslash from HGSS. And I got Kyrogue from Legends Awakened and Trophius from Undaunted. And some not so special reverse holo's.

It was supposed to be a joke. I keep on hearing Megainum Prime, Espeon Prime, Ampharos Prime... Prime this Prime that. I was surprised that no one has done an Optimus Prime joke, so I decided to pull off the Optimus Prime joke.

Lol @ people not getting your joke!

No they don't go on sale till some time next month. I know there are going to be black and white pre-releases are going to be going on not this coming weekend but the next.

No they don't go on sale till some time next month. I know there are going to be black and white pre-releases are going to be going on not this coming weekend but the next.

Ok thnx! I was considering signing up for a pre-release, but since this is my very first tournement ever, 20 bucks really sets me to think. On the other side, you'll get a lot for it. Gawd, I really don't know what to do. Luckily this event isn't here until May 5, so I have some time to think this over.

I think it's a great place to start out than any. It teaches you how to build a deck and you may learn some new combo's with the new cards. Also it's a great time to trade for some of the new cards that others have open.

Archived