Sign in to follow this  
Kabibbles

[GAME] Shop - Can't use Trainer Tokens (Disabled?)

Kabibbles

Hi all,

I just downloaded and started playing yesterday. Enjoying it so far! After completing all the tutorials in game and gaining the associated rewards. (Mostly Tokens) i went to buy some new booster packs and it says i can use the tokens(The gold coin looking things with a "P" on them) to do so however it says i dont have any. and on the top of the program where the token and ticket icons are they both have a big red cross through them.. I tried googling for the answer as well as the forums...cant seem to find out why i my tokens are disabled or how to gain access to them.. I know i have some as i earned a couple hundred through the tutorials alone.  

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

seminc

It's happened to me before and is really annoying... 

I don't know what causes it, but I do know that logging off and then logging back on again worked for me the 3 times that i had the problem.

If that still doesn't work, than file a support ticket with a moderator.

Kabibbles

Tried what you suggested and it still doesnt seem to like me :( still have that big red cross through the tokens. I'll try the ticket. Thanks for the response!

Mod_Jynthu

Hi Kabibbles,

If you just started playing and have never been able to redeem your tokens, this is likely because of a social setting on your profile. 

In order to check your social settings, sign in to pokemon.com and click on the avatar icon on the left side of the page to visit your profile. From your profile, click on Pokémon TCG Online Settings. We recommend selecting open or custom. If you select custom, please make sure that Shopping is set to limited or open. 

This setting determines whether an account can purchase Gems or redeem Gems, Tokens, codes and booster credits for in-game items. 

If you still have any difficulty, please do follow up with a support ticket. If you haven't submitted one yet, you can do so by clicking the link in my signature. 

Inferno792

Is the shop option off still?

Jammer87

I noticed it still off...

...and why aren't the admins posting about this?

^ Although not certain now, it looks like I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to redeem my codes... :(

Edited by Jammer87

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

This should now be resolved, so I'll close this thread. Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you experience this or any other issue.

Thanks for your patience! :)