Higher memory?

slackin

No matter what browser I run this game in my memory for that process is like 500,000k - 650,000k . Idk why. It makes it run very slowly. If they created a version that you could download instead of browser would that make things better?

because the servers are barely able to support this many people. They need to either update it, or make a downloadable client that runs things differently. There are a few things you can do to make it go faster, but nothing helps much.

1. Right click, set quality to low.

2. Start a match, go to Game Options, turn off all the special gfx and foil effects.

3. Upgrade your flash player

4. Log out every few matches. Iv been doing this myself and it helps the most. After playing two or three matches or going to the stage builder once or twice, log out and then back in. It has something to do with the way the cookies are saved. When you log out, they are cleared until you load again.

because the servers are barely able to support this many people.

Joys of open beta. You get to suffer through stress/load testing.

As for the 1-4... it does help you a little bit, but everyone would need to do it, otherwise you get to sit there waiting on your opponent to finish his lag.

yeah, that too. Doesnt matter how fast your game is able to run when the server adds a minute lag between every action and the other guy is lagging 2 minutes between every action.

No matter what browser I run this game in my memory for that process is like 500,000k - 650,000k . Idk why. It makes it run very slowly. If they created a version that you could download instead of browser would that make things better?

Hey Trainers,

Although the suggestion of having a client download on your computers hard drive is popular the chances of it coming to be is slim to none. The pokemon TCG Online is a browser based game being developed for use on internet browsers. We are working everyday to test and fix performance issues. The game is currently in the open beta phase of development and things like this can sometimes be annoying but have to happen in order to improve the game. Please sit tight and remember if you go into the deck builder that before you start a match you should probably refresh your browser before joining a match.

We are working out the kinks guys dont worry and have fun playing!

Prof Steel

Forum Mod

"Too Big Too Strong Too Fast Too Good!"

Not just refreshing the browser, logging out helps me. After making even one visit to the deck builder all load times seem doubled until i log out and back in.

Thanks no problem! Something like this won't keep me from playing the game. I've done my fair share of beta testing so I know what comes with the territory. I was just wondering if it was a problem with my internet browser/computer or just game performance issues. I'm sorry to hear that a client probly won't make it. Is it even possible to have a client where you could play with people that didn't have a client? I just thinking of some ways on making the game better and increasing performance. Also, I would love to see maybe a full-screen mode? If the devs can work out the bugs with windowed version. Just my thoughts. P.S. Where can I buy these new redeemable decks? They weren't at my local walmart.

Archived