Sign in to follow this  
szaffire

[MAC] Login - "Servers are currently offline. Please try again." error when trying to log in

szaffire

I have been trying to connect to Pokemon online for my son since Christmas but keep getting the same message.   It keeps getting stuck at 8% while loading data, then I get the server offline message.   I using an iMac. Any advise would be appreciated.

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainer!

The Pokémon TCG Online communicates with the game servers through three ports: 5222, 8181, and 39389. The game will not function properly if these ports are blocked by your router. The process for enabling outbound traffic through these ports is commonly referred to as Port Forwarding. Please review the documentation that came with your router, or visit the router brand's support page, for instructions on setting up Port Forwarding.

Some firewall, malware, or anti-virus software may require you to explicitly permit two-way communication with some domains by name. If this is the case for your security software, please add the following domains to the software’s whitelist:

• Pokemon.com
  • Direwolfdigital com
  • Amazonaws com

If these solutions do not resolve the issue, I recommend submitting a support ticket for further assistance. You can do so by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please be sure to note which solutions you have already tried so we can speed up the support process for you.

Thanks for your patience, and I hope this was helpful!

Xensor

i was just kicked off the game as well. i got that same issue. i am pc tho.

Sign in to follow this