Difference between boosters?

CarlDrogo

I'm going out to buy some cards today and i'm wondering what the difference between the boosters i can use credits to buy on the site are. The game started me with a basic yellow so is there one of the boosters i should lean towards when redeeming my codes? Any suggestions or info is appreciated! thanks!

There is no major difference between booster packs outside of the cards you'll get, so just get whichever one you want. It doesn't matter which one you pick.

Make sure you get the ones with a "Play this online" stamp on it. Otherwise they won't have a code to redeem. Also, the cards you get on here are going to be completely different than what you'll actually get IRL. Just pick whatever you want. Although I would go for whatever set has Zekrom in it. I forget which one but I think it's the original Black and White booster set. I'm not sure if you get a Booster Credit on here that you can use to buy whatever pack you want but I think that might be the case, so just pick a pack with the stamp on it.

Archived