Devs, please fix trading system before it ruins the game!

truejay001

Greetings,

First off, I just want to say this game is very well done for the most part. However, the trading system needs an overhaul otherwise it will be a constant threat to the survival of this game. Scammers are currently < 90% of the available trades listed. There are essentially two types: blank offers and lopsided offers. The following issues and solutions should help to repair the trading system.

Blank Offers: There should be a 1 card/item minimum requirement for all trades. This would not only make the trader put more effort into spamming bogus trades, but would also require at least a small investment.

Lopsided Offers: Lopsided offers punish unwary players, but trade system restrictions are hard to place on such trades without ruining the system more. The best method would be to be able to block/ignore traders while in the trading interface. This would allow you to remove the multiple scam offers from the list and allow you to browse unhindered.

Hopefully this reaches someone who can make the changes, or perhaps such changes are already in development. Either way, something needs to be done before the game is killed before it gets off the ground!

leaderdragon.png

You must understand that this game is still in beta so mistakes and glitches will happen.

The best thing to do at this point is if something is effecting you or keeping you from doing something please fill out a ticket.

Best of luck.

Poketass.png

I am aware that the game is in beta stage. I am making an observation and providing a solution so that they can fix it before the final version is completed.

The amount of "but it's only Beta" posts vs the posts that aren't that (none) is quite surprising. A Beta IS to report such problems. And a Beta is also for Devs to work on the problems, it really surprises me that after all the posts they still didn't at least remove the ability to ask nothing.

Anyway, fully agreed. I especially like it you're not 100% against lopsided trades like most. Of course, what scammers do is just ridiculous, but it'd be indeed just too hard to tackle that without going too far (hurting lopsided trades that are within reason). Indeed, the ability to just hide trades would be great.

I think that there is an element of fun to trying to get as much as you can from someone, but something for nothing just makes no sense and breeds scammer spam. Just a simple "ignore all trades from user" button would be great.

Archived