Tokens for Playing/ Trade Binders

johnny777nny

I realize that "winning" a token for playing is currently based on the time the match runs... but I think if your opponent concedes to you, or you or your opponent is good enough that they win the actual way, by drawing all of their prize cards, that that should warrant a token as well. Why should those with really good decks who can win quickly, or cause the opponent to concede quickly, not get a token? Just doesn't seem fair, and is something I encounter often.

Just wanted to throw that out there.

As another small question, is anyone else having problems updating their binders? I have done my binders a number of times but when I go to log back in and play my binders get wiped.

I don't think the timer resets at the start of the match. So those quick wins still count towards your next token, you just have to get another win to actualy claim them. So 3: 5min wins = 1: 15min win. You're not being penalised, you're just not being rewarded for having lucky opening hands. :-P

Really if your obsessed with tokens go play the games in the fun zone

http://www.pokemon.com/us/fun-zone/online-games/

you can rack them up faster there anyway. But really who cares. It's aesthetic things that have no influence on the game play. As far as I can tell Gems are going to be what let you get new boosters and individual cards, and they are going to cost real money unless you win them in competitions and what have you.

• 2 weeks later...

adding onto my question before.. someone will be saying 'check my binder and make an offer, yet their name wont appear on the list.. what the hell!?1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone... (Why are all of you looking at me like that!?) embarassed_smile.png

*herm*... I have the answer for all of frequently asked questions of youres... regular_smile.png

<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 128); ] . It's a forum from Pokémon TCG for all your FAQs of trading cards written by Professors (moderators). teeth_smile.png

I hope I helped...

wink_smile.png

Archived