About the Trainer Challenge and the Booster Pack Relations

Alpiral

Hello,

I wonder that what is the relation about the trainer challenge and booster packs. I know that we got extra booster packs for online section as we beat the trainer challenge. But what is the limitations for it? I mean how many wins make a booster pack? Or is it related with achievements?

You don't get booster packs. If you win 12 games with the each basic deck then you get those decks to play against other people.

Yes i think i have won all the games with all of the decks but when i began to play the tcgo i had these:

Booster Packs:

4 undaunted

6 triumphant

5 heart gold soul silver

4 call of legends

1 black white

Decks:

Basic Green

Basic Yellow

Basic Blue

What is the explanation for this?

You spent more then 10 hours playing in the closed beta and got 20 random boosters as a beta tester reward.

You should have basic red as well if you've won 12 matches with it but it's possible you're experiencing the bug that prevents some of those decks unlocking for some people. It will probably show up in the next build.

Yes, bar the red deck theres nothing else you can get from the trainer challange in terms of cards for your multiplayer collection.

At the moment anyway.

And those 3 decks are the only thing unlocked in the trainer challange for anyone else confused (basic yellow starts unlocked). You don't get any boosters from the trainer challange.

Archived