Ok Scammers

Sgold555

Scammers are one of this games major pitfalls i mean i go to the trading page and it hardly has real trades it would be nice if they had a button to filter out offers with nothing given on thier behalf

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

To be honest I was about to type up a long suggestion post regarding the trade system. Regarding your posting, I don't understand why you are able to even ask for a card without offering SOMETHING in return... it boggles the mind that it even made it past closed beta...

To be honest I was about to type up a long suggestion post regarding the trade system. Regarding your posting, I don't understand why you are able to even ask for a card without offering SOMETHING in return... it boggles the mind that it even made it past closed beta...

Completely agree the scammers scam so much you cant even find trades any more...

i know why its really simple its not a "scam" if you post a card you want for nothing in return its more of asking for a card you dont have........scaming would be posting a offer with the message 4 (what ever card he is offering) for 1 (what ever card he wants) and then post it with 1 or 0 cards he is offer and the 1 he wants

only reason i can see for being able to post with out offering anything in return

now if there was a filter system or counter offer system

that would help people looking for cards find them or if the binder (wanted/tradeing) system worked better that would also help

it all comes down to double check your trade before you hit trade

i know why its really simple its not a "scam" if you post a card you want for nothing in return its more of asking for a card you dont have........scaming would be posting a offer with the message 4 (what ever card he is offering) for 1 (what ever card he wants) and then post it with 1 or 0 cards he is offer and the 1 he wants

But most of the time, when people are putting these trades up where they waatn nothing in return, they are scam's, because people will put a message saying something along the lines of 'I don't want this card anymore'/'free card. take it'. It may be simple but its deceptive to some people and that makes it a scam.

Yeah, I just lost a few good Trainers and Energy cards because I forgot to place what I wanted before I submit, and when I went to Withdraw the Offer a few seconds later, it was too late. -_-

Yeah, I just lost a few good Trainers and Energy cards because I forgot to place what I wanted before I submit, and when I went to Withdraw the Offer a few seconds later, it was too late. -_-

Then it would be your mistake. Accepting an offer for free cards isn't scamming, whether or not they were really intended to be free.

But my title was 'Junk Arm, Rescue Energy, and Seeker for Zoroark', so I'm pretty sure it was implied that I wasn't trying to give away free cards; I accidently clicked 'Create' rather than the 'Next' button. Oh well, just really upset right now... I'll get over it.

Archived