trainer challenge

skywarrior

what deck did you use to beat Daniel i am stuck and can not beat him any ideas also i unlocked power play deck and still am losing

Feraligtr FTW! Okay for Daniel i used the Basic Blue Deck. I know he has electric types that i am weak two but he has krookodiles, donphanes, krokorok, and others that are weak to water

So i just beat him seconds ago. I had croconaw totodile and feraligtr in my hand. I sacrificed 2 of my pokemon to strenthen my Feraligtr. I swept his Krookodile with a surf, swept his two donphans (one was prime) with one surf, swept his Krokorok wit one surf, and swept his Blizle with a Surf and his Flaffy with a surf.

I guess i got really luckyembarassed_smile.png Sometimes it takes luck to beat him

• 4 weeks later...

It took pure luck for me to beat him, I lost the first time I faced him but thankfully Zekrom didn't pose too much of a threat & my deck wanted to work for me which is rare & helped quite a bit actually.

I don't remember what happened that helped me beat him but I used the Basic Red Deck as it suits my play style better then the other 2 among other things.

Can't believe he had Donphan Prime though, that was scary & like Rika & Typhlosion Prime, it got used & had to be taken care of for me to claim victory which was a nightmare to say the least.

Archived