Looking for some cards. Not sure how to use Trade System.

ChaosEvaUnit

Greetings.

Well I for one find the trading system pretty confusing so if anybody is interested in trading for these cards, you'll have to help me out.

Im looking for:

Serperior x2 (Royal Heal Ability)

Solosis x2

Duosion x2

Reuniclus x2

Zekrom x2

Dual Ball x2

Also, correct me if Im wrong, but I don't think players have access to free basic energy cards? This may be a stupid question, but I'm still new to this.

If it is possible could you please point out how?

If not, than thats quite silly if you ask me, but in that case I'll need like 10x Psychic Energies.

So yeah, just drop a post in here if anyone is interested on trading these cards or can help me out with how it is you look for trades.

I was hoping for some kind of card listings system. Say a player wants X cards and so they put it up on a 'Trade board' so to speak and then potential traders can then look at the 'Trade board' to see who wants what. Then see the card collection of the player searching for card X and makes offers based on what is in said players collection. If that made any sense.

Cheers.

You do have access to free basic energy. In the filters open the energy tab and click basic. The free ones won't have a number that you have on them. (Sometimes it's hard to tell between the ones you only have one of and the ones that are infinite. Just experiment and see if it says you own all the cards in your deck.)

You do have access to free basic energy. In the filters open the energy tab and click basic. The free ones won't have a number that you have on them. (Sometimes it's hard to tell between the ones you only have one of and the ones that are infinite. Just experiment and see if it says you own all the cards in your deck.)

Aha, that makes sense.

Excellent, thanks for the help ^^

Archived