Missingnonite

[GAME] Deck Manager - Multiple Deck Wizard bugs

Missingnonite

Found three bugs for Deck Wizard:

1. Deck Wizard sometimes adds more copies of a card to a deck than I own

2. It will sometimes add Double Dragon Energy to a deck with no Dragon Pokemon

3. Every time I have used it, Deck Wizard has added Tyranitar Spirit Link to the deck even though Tyranitar-EX and Mega Tyrantitar-EX are both not in the deck

EDIT: After playing with it some more, I found two more issues: Rough Seas will appear in decks with no Water or Lightning Pokemon, and the issue with Tyranitar Spirit Link is apparently not limited to to that card, but may apply to all spirit link cards (Glalie Spirit Link is definitely another offender)

Edited by Missingnonite

Felidae_

Using the deck wizard is like eating in a dirt cheap restaurant at a shady looking street corner.

The service may be fast and cheap, but you'll hardly ever get what you expected and the ingredients are of questionable origin.

Also, did that poor dog ever came out of the kitchen again ?

Honestly it's impossible to fix the deck wizard, because there are to many variables to consider, in order to hope that a random selection out of all of your cards somehow leads to a remotely playable deck. Just don't use it, unless for some random giggles.

• Upvote 1

Mod_Poplar

Hello Missingnonite!

Most of these are known issues, and I have submitted the rest for investigation with the Dev team, so I'll go ahead and close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until these bugs can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your reports! :)