Most damage ever seen done?

Febolebo

Just got done playing a match against my girlfriend who used bibarels continuous headbutt which involves flipping a coin until you get tails which does 80 hit points each time) and ended up getting 12 heads in a row (the probability is I think 1/4096 to do this but I'm not a math genius I may be wrong). It ended up doing 960 hit points to me!! No card even has remotely that much HP and this prompted me to post this. What's the most damage you have ever seen done in a single move? By you or your opponent.

If you actually mean the highest I've ever SEEN, it would be around 500 damage. Snowbally pokemon like M Gardevoir Ex and M Mewtwo Ex can easily be dishing out around 200 to 300 damage by the mid-late game. Pair that up with a pokemon with weakness to fairy/psychic, and you've got 500-600 damage attacks. It's uncommon but it can realistically happen. My favorite deck is a M Gardevoir EX deck and I've done such amounts of damage [very] ocasionally.

As far as flip coin attacks go, I've never seen something as ridiculous as 12 heads in a row xd If I lost a game to that, I wouln't even be mad, it would just be too funny.

If you wanna start talking about what's the highest theoretical damage, I'd say it probably breaks the cap. I did some calcs and this is what I got:

M Tyranitar EX has the highest potentian to do damage. Destroyer King does +60 damage for each damage counter on your oponents active pokemon.

The pokemon that (in theory) could have most HP would be the NV 64/101 Conkeldurr. Crafstmanship gives him +20 hp for every fighting energy attached to him.

In the limit scenario, you could have a deck with 1 Timburr, 1 Gurdurr and 1 Conkeldurr, 1 Training Center (gives +30 hp instead of the 20 a fighting energy would provide) and 56 fighting energies.

Because some energies will be prized and you can't take all 6 prizes, in the best case scenario you can let the Conkeldurr take 5 prizes and leave 1 energy prized (you'd have 55 energies attached at the end of the game).

All of this together, gives him a whopping 1270 HP. If you could somehow bring him down to 10 hp, it would have 126 damage counters, which means that Destroyer King does +7560 damage. It also has a base damage of 110 and you could do an additional 60 damage with 2 muscle bands (thanks to his AT) and 20 more with Giovanni's Scheme.

Added everything together, thats a maximum damage of 7730 hit points. Not quite over 9000 but I can assure you Vegeta would be proud xd

EDIT: I actually found an easy way to test it, in case anyone has the patience to try xd 

When the Conkeldurr has 1 card left in the deck the Tyranitar deck could use an attack that brings the HP to 10 (like the XY 57 Gourgeist's Spirit Scream). On his last turn, the Conkeldurr attaches the last energy, which puts him at 30 hp. Then, the Tyranitar deck uses Golbat's ability to put 2 damage counters and finally hit Conkeldurr when he has 10 hp left. The only thing that could mess this up would be to have one of the 2 evolution cards be the very last prize or the very last card in the deck, which is rather unlikely. The tyranitar deck can spam reshuffle cards to avoid decking out before the Conkeldurr deck. 

I dunno, Typhlosion has done 400 damage for me, without weakness pretty reliably. . . MASSIVE ERUPTION

Salamence did some stupid damage with it's Power  howl attack.  340 or something.

I think I did 600 damage once with M Charizrd vs Weakness.

People have reached damage into the tens of thousands while cooperating with their opponent, I think there was a thread a while ago.  . .'most damage ever done'

I dunno, Typhlosion has done 400 damage for me, without weakness pretty reliably. . . MASSIVE ERUPTION

Salamence did some stupid damage with it's Power howl attack. 340 or something.

I think I did 600 damage once with M Charizrd vs Weakness.

People have reached damage into the tens of thousands while cooperating with their opponent, I think there was a thread a while ago. . .'most damage ever done'

Nvm you were right xd I saw in ******* a guy who used a setup similar to the one I described, but also used Mew EX to attack (it gives him weakness damage) and a Vileplume that changes weakness damage from x2 to x4. It actually does over 30,000 damage xd

Typhlosion actually does do like 400 damage without any modifiers if you get 5 energies in the 5 cards you discard. It pretty much one shots everything every time if you run a deck with a million energies xd

I'm curious as to how the salamence did 340 damage though. That's entirely possible against a pokemon with dragon weakness, but as far as I knew there weren't any cards with dragon weakness. All the dragons I know have fairy weakness. Perhaps you were using a dragon card that predates the introduction of the fairy type?

Edit: why is the word yotube censored? xd

Highest damage possible in the game is infinite, but only possible against a friend, since the set up requires some time and both people actually playing with, rather than against each other ^^.

In an actual battle I doubt that I ever dealed any impressive amount of damage, prob. around 500 - 600 with a beefed up Yveltal EX against Weakness

Highest damage possible in the game is infinite, but only possible against a friend, since the set up requires some time and both people actually playing with, rather than against each other ^^.

In an actual battle I doubt that I ever dealed any impressive amount of damage, prob. around 500 - 600 with a beefed up Yveltal EX against Weakness

Is it possible to do infinite without coin flip attacks though? There has to be a limit to how much you can do no matter what kind of crazy set up you're using.

Also, I'm curious as to what the physical cap for damage is. I always asumed that it had to be either 999 or 9,999, but seeing how its possible to do 30,000 the cap has to be at least 99,999 damage, and potentially even higher. I'm pretty amazed that they bothered programming such a high cap given that there isn't a single pokemon (bar a few exceptions) that can tank more than 250 damage.

Is it possible to do infinite without coin flip attacks though? There has to be a limit to how much you can do no matter what kind of crazy set up you're using.

No, the highest amount is indeed infinite, but as I said, it requires a friend on the other side to set everything up.

The set up is a follows:

Player A side of the field:

Stadium: Sky field

Active: Palkia & Dialga Legend + 1 Water Energy

Bench:

Keldeo EX + Float Stone

2x Bronzong ( Metal Link)

Jirachi EX

Shaymin EX

Luxio ( Flash Fire) with Electricounter + 2 Lightning Energy + Silver Bangle

Magnezone ( Dualbrains)

Player B side of the field:

active: Lugia EX (Plasmastorm) +4 Plasma Energy, + 3 random energy

Bench:

Vileplume (Allergy Panic)

Once set up the game plan is fairly simple: You use Palkia & Dialga Legends “Time Control” each turn ( fueling him with the Bronzongs on the bench) + Rush In / Retreat with Keldeo.

In return your opponent takes turs where he takes prizes of your Jirachi EX / Shaymin EX.

Lysandres Trump card once the decks are low and repeat all over.

The game actually keeps track of the number of prizes your opponent has taken ( tested with both N, Luxio and Iris.

Our Luxio deals 40x the amount of prizes your opponent has taken in the game. Normally this wouldn't lead to such a huge burst, but remember that the amounts of prizes our opponent can take during this set up is infinite.

So basic math: Luxray will deal [40 x P ( amounts of prizes taken) +30 ( Silver Bangle) + 2 x 10 x P (2 Iris, thanks to Dual Brains) ] x 4 (hitting Lugia for Weakness and applying Weakness 4 times, due to Vileplume).

With 4 Plasma Energy, VS Seeker, Junk Arm and Shadow Triad, as well as Revive and Target Whistle your opponent can actually take a good amount of prizes in a single rotation till LTC, but it still takes some time to get into the range of anything impressive.

Just for the record, let's say your opponent takes 300 prizes (aka attacks 100 time), you'll deal:

(40 x 300 + 30 + 2 x 10 x ****** 4 = 72120 damage and the sky is more or less the limit (depends if the game is able to still keep track of the prize count, once you exceed a certain number).

I see. I actually didn't know that card existed. So that would indeed make infinite damage possible, although it take the patience of a saint to do an impressive amount of damage.

So that means that the actual damage limit would be the physical cap of the game (either for prizes taken or for max damage, whichever caps first).

My main extended deck uses Mew-EX with RS Shedinja to deal 300-500 damage Hopeless Scream) and so with weakness the most I've done is 1100 with that.

Edit: WOW, this forum blocks image links? Pathetic.

My main extended deck uses Mew-EX with RS Shedinja to deal 300-500 damage Hopeless Scream) and so with weakness the most I've done is 1100 with that.

Edit: WOW, this forum blocks image links? Pathetic.

It would appear the forum block ALL external links. You can only link other pages within this forum.

I've hit silly numbers of heads on Kyogre's attack in the Kyogre starter. I wanna say 8 or 9 was my highest.

Also 420 with Camerupt EX and 450 with Pika EX.

mine was mewtwo with shatter shot had like all psychic energy attached and had 6 prize cards left for me and the other guy had 1. i was doing before weakness atleast 300 but with weakness 600 that was just the shatter shot move. when i had the mega it was close to 1k if it used the weakness it would of been 2k. i have never gotten past that tho nor did that a seond time. only did that much due to one guy putting like 10 energy on his mewtwo and i had already some on mine. the mega does 10 plus 30 x energy cards attached to both opponents (like xball but minus weakness)

I made a thread a while ago about a huge attack I did once, and it's still the most damage I've seen anyone do in the game, just from my own experience, obviously.

Was up against Gengar EX, he was down to only 30HP, but he'd just knocked out my Active and I brought out Mega Tyranitar, I only had 1 Dark energy on him at the time, so my opponent thought he was fine, then I used Mega Turbo and a DCE and suddenly I was good to go, I attacked as quick as possible so he couldn't concede and the damage was something crazy, over 2000. Due to the weakness and I even had 2 Muscle Bands on. :lol:

I made a thread a while ago about a huge attack I did once, and it's still the most damage I've seen anyone do in the game, just from my own experience, obviously.

Was up against Gengar EX, he was down to only 30HP, but he'd just knocked out my Active and I brought out Mega Tyranitar, I only had 1 Dark energy on him at the time, so my opponent thought he was fine, then I used Mega Turbo and a DCE and suddenly I was good to go, I attacked as quick as possible so he couldn't concede and the damage was something crazy, over 2000. Due to the weakness and I even had 2 Muscle Bands on. :lol:

That's pretty awesome! 2000 is a vast understatement for that scenario though.

[110 + 60(140) + 2(2o)] x2 = 17100 damage! Unless my math is wrong.

Edit: Oh, wait, my math is very wrong.... It's 60 per Damage Counter, not times damage. Sorry

[110 + 60(14) + 2(2o)] x2 = 1980 damage

I've done a cooperative game with Mewtwo EX NXD x1, Rayquaza EX DRX x1, Scramble Switch, DDE x4, Basic Lightning x1 and Basic Fire x52

Opponents deck is basically Vileplume BCR and a DRX Babu Rayquaza

I forget the exact number but it was definitely more than 40k

Archived