How did I get 5 free boosters?

namekianclown

I had played the Trainer Challenge months ago. When the Online open beta started, I went to check it out and found I had 5 boosters along with the 4 Basic Decks. I got a friend to make an account because I told him about it, and they only had the Basic Yellow deck. I know the other 3 are gotten through playing Trainer Challenge, but we were wondering how to get those 5 boosters. I have tried looking, but all I've seen is that people in the Online closed beta got free boosters, but I was not in the closed beta.

I had something similar happen. I played the Trainer Challenge quite a bit before Closed Beta, didnt participate in it, and now when i first entered the Deck Builder in the Open Beta, i found 3 starter decks (electric, grass and water) along with a single booster pack. Yes, i used the grass and water decks 12 times, so i know why i had them, and the electric deck is what everyone starts with, but why did i get a free booster?

Greetings!

This seems very strange, must have been a bug that rewarded them to you. We won't take them away from you unless you really want to.We'll make sure to note this and look into it! We appreciate your honesty, Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived