[GENERAL] Graphics - When I open the game, the window is too small

Katherinn

I was playing the game normally till yesterday. But today when i opened, it was on window form as always but too little (i can't even see what is written). I tried uninstalling and installing more than once and it still remains the same. How can i fix this?

Hello Katherinn!

As ChawkyV has said, you can press Alt+Enter on Windows to set the game back to fullscreen mode. Otherwise, while in-game, you can click the Settings button (the button with the two gears symbol) and un-check Windowed mode in the Video tab.

While you're there, you can try changing Screen Resolution if you're still having any size issues.

I hope that helps! :)

Hello Katherinn!

As ChawkyV has said, you can press Alt+Enter on Windows to set the game back to fullscreen mode. Otherwise, while in-game, you can click the Settings button (the button with the two gears symbol) and un-check Windowed mode in the Video tab.

While you're there, you can try changing Screen Resolution if you're still having any size issues.

I hope that helps! :)

I tried to do this but when i press Alt + Enter the resolution is so low that i can't read or press anything

Hello again!

Can you locate the Settings button to change the resolution? If not, you can also try right-clicking on your Pokémon TCG Online desktop icon, clicking "Properties" and then the Compatibility tab, and checking "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution". That should get you into the game so you can change the resolution there.

Hello again!

Can you locate the Settings button to change the resolution? If not, you can also try right-clicking on your Pokémon TCG Online desktop icon, clicking "Properties" and then the Compatibility tab, and checking "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution". That should get you into the game so you can change the resolution there.

Thanks Mod_Poplar, problem solved

Glad to hear that! I'll close this thread then. :) Please feel free to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you need help with anything else!

Archived