what card do you miss most from the first tcg expansions?

Mewisthebest

again, another thread I thought would be nice. I really want to see another card as simple and effective as gust of wind. Love that card - Mew

Humm... Hunter, fossil version (rare with nice poke-power) teeth_smile.png my favorite

Or Hitmochan or Mr. Mime or Ditto teeth_smile.png or Trainer Bill...long times

Kangaskhan from Jungle.

That girl had 90 HP that's good for a basic Pokemon.

One Colorless

Fetch

Draw a card.

4 Colorless

Comet Punch

20×

Flip 4 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.

I became a master of flipping for heads.

wich Mew? Normal or Promo (movie)?

sorry "- Mew" is just my signature, but I have a 1st movie ancient mew card :3

Hitmonchan, that guy gave people headaches if brought out early, especially in the gameboy color tcg game. for my tenth b-day a friend of mine who worked at my local movie gallery (now closed) gave me a whole box of old cards, most of them found a way out of my house in the year right after, I really miss most of those cards T.T 3 years after that and feeling the pain of loss XD

Hitmonchan, that guy gave people headaches if brought out early, especially in the gameboy color tcg game. for my tenth b-day a friend of mine who worked at my local movie gallery (now closed) gave me a whole box of old cards, most of them found a way out of my house in the year right after, I really miss most of those cards T.T 3 years after that and feeling the pain of loss XD

Basic fully evoed Pokemon were always a pain when set up right from the start.

He's not that fast but he's got good typing as a pure dragon type so he can take a few hits before going down. Plus he gets Glare meaning he can status and become faster and along with Sheer Force he can use the Life Orb Glitch.

With Sheer Force a Pokemon will not take Life Orb damage while using an attack that is effected by it so you can get off Orb and Sheer boosted secondary effect moves. That's in Pokemon Black and White but his card looks great.

O.o GLARE?! that is so awesome, that move alone with his typing makes him awesome, paralysis makes up for speed, no wonder the champ uses him. back on subject, anyone else miss gust of wind?

It was a good card and yeah I miss it I used to carry two in my deck mainly to knock out smaller stuff and grab prizes.

? is this about beta challenge? I don't know as I am waiting to get most to all of deck unlocks before battle, plus, I don't know what trophies are. you'd better ask nintenduck or make a thread on it. - Mew

do you want to battle

I don't think we can battle each other as of yet with the Online Trading Card Game.

yay! :3 mewtwo sure has improved as a card when his lvl X came out

Lawl Mewtwo turned into Chariizard though that's only three cards you got to discard off him and you'll most likely knock out whatever is across from you anyways.

Yes, this thread has now seemingly turned into a good cards thread. On the subject of hitmonchan, I have his secret rare card from one of the DP expansions, I was totally thrilled, I almost squealed. :s he really is overlooked now.

I miss all the original pre-Team Rocket sets. But mostly I miss the old Exeggutor/Venusaur Big Eggsplosion combo. Talk about some insane possible damage. I more or less quit collecting cards after the Team Rocket set, mostly because while I did play a little, I didn't play much. I was mostly collecting because the artwork was awesome and the cards were fun.

Then Team Rocket and that horrible, horrible excuse for 'art' they used on 9/10ths of the set happened, and I just went :| and backed out slowly.

ah, yes, ok. (wierd three short word combO :s) srt should be good on cards. there should not be many more sculpted pokemon cards (unless their baby pokemon, but that is still debateable) did not like those

again, another thread I thought would be nice. I really want to see another card as simple and effective as gust of wind. Love that card - Mew

There is a card comming out soon called pokemon circulator that is gust of wind with a different name.

If you want to be very proper, it's '4 Gust of Wind cards'. Next in properness is '4 Gust of Winds' since you're using what amounts to a name. Gusts of Wind would only apply if you're actually talking about gusting winds,

Archived