"Advantage" Suggestion

TheDZone586

First of all, I have no clue how advantage is awarded but my suggestion is!  If there is a weakness, the person who is favored to win w/ the weakness should have the advantage.  It's that simple.

So, basically i run for an hour getting 10 points on the ladder using a fire deck, beating Waters and decks that are fully EX's.  Also regular > Break > EX should be in the equation.

A mega mewtwo deck should always be advantage too, I mean how else can you decided an advantage besides strength of a deck, random?

I think it has to do with the win-loss count as I've had the advantage in an evolution challenge deck that literally could not do anything other than evolve my pokemon, my only chance was if my opponent decked himself out quickly.  To your suggestion about weakness, thats not always a fair way of doing it lets say I have a competitive deck like Entei/Charizard while my opponent plays a the basic blue, or a close variant, sure he has the type advantage but realistically they would probably lose.  Also your point about the M Mewtwo deck always having advantage, there are decks that can beat this, its not that strong of a deck that it should always be given the advantage.  

I've done both of what you listed and still should be favored to lose with: 4 Delphox XY as primary attackers.  Mega Mewtwo is challenging for any deck to give it the advantage.

A basic blue should rarely lose to a fire deck, because I know from experience that with Regice it rarely loses and I don't even use an EX besides 1 Camerupt.

I think it has to do with the win-loss count as I've had the advantage in an evolution challenge deck that literally could not do anything other than evolve my pokemon, my only chance was if my opponent decked himself out quickly.  To your suggestion about weakness, thats not always a fair way of doing it lets say I have a competitive deck like Entei/Charizard while my opponent plays a the basic blue, or a close variant, sure he has the type advantage but realistically they would probably lose.  Also your point about the M Mewtwo deck always having advantage, there are decks that can beat this, its not that strong of a deck that it should always be given the advantage.  

it shouldn't matter.. go on losing streaks and still have it...

its meaningless when you are doing dailies and suchlike also, because using weaker decks etc.

then you got completely unfair junk like typlosion hitting more then an EX in game ranks get inflated fairly quickly.

typlosion?

i think i came across this one once with my ex and knocked it out in no time. but then again maybe it was cause the one using it didn't know how. but allot ot people that came across my deck and seen 2 or more ex on my bench pretty knew i meant business. i am the type that makes a deck to win fast and easy (love to win tokens). but i do have my fair shares of losing or being out beaten due to ex better then mine. everyone says mewtwo ex n his mega are op but i dont really see how. put mew against mewtwo and see how that plays out. you would lose if your not the one attacking mew ex.

Archived