[GENERAL] Crashing - Game crashes at start (only with a specific account)

MMikel

(I posted this first in the Report a Game Bug-section, but I guess this is a more appropriate place)

Hi, I've had this problem for 2 days now. When logging in with my account, the game seems to load fine, but when opening the starting window for the game, windows displays a message "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.exe stopped working" (translated from Finnish). My fiancees profile works fine with the same computer, so this is specific to my profile. 

We have tried uninstalling the program, but a message "Using the network location Property.USER_PROFILE failed" (again, translated from Finnish). So, Windows doesn't allow us to uninstall the program nor re-install it without first uninstalling. I tried changing my pokemon.com password but that didn't help either. I can log in to the website just fine, however.

What may be causing this and what can we do?

Hi MMikel,

If this is account specific, the support team will have to look at the case. You can create a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please note in your ticket that you can log into one account but not the other, and provide the screen name of the account you are able to log into. Additionally, we'd appreciate if you could attach a DxDiag file (search for and run the program "DxDiag" and save the generated file).

Thanks for your patience, and good luck! :)

Archived