Folks 'n' Fires trading service

pokeyfolk

Now this is the Folks 'n' Fires trading service it is run by me(pokeyfolk) and maskullzonfire.

This is a trading service as we trade our pokemon in the pokemon 3ds games to help other players in the 3ds to complete their pokedex or just if you want a specific shiny,legendary,or just plain any pokemon you want me and maskullzonfire will trade it to you no problem

We created this because I know that maskullzonfire was planning on making a trading service for the 3ds games of pokemon so i asked him if I could help him out and that is our backstory of how we got together to make this awesome trading service.

We hope to trade with you in the future for all your pokemon needs for whatever reason.

Now your probably wondering "it seems like a wonderful place but how do I trade here" 

Now maskullzonfire will explain the trading service part of this thread this is just the introduction. 

At Folks 'n' Fires we are always striving to satisfy the players of the Pokémon RPG video games by giving them the exact Pokémon that they want, whether it be by Level, Gender or Evolution. Of course in our never ending journey of giving the players the Pokémon that they want, we only ask for one thing in return: a fair trade.

To make each and every trade as fair as possible for both parties we have sorted all 719 Pokémon (720 once Volcanion becomes obtainable) into 9 different categories and these are as follows:

• Starter Pokémon.

"Starter Pokémon" are the three Pokémon you get to choose at the beginning of each and every RPG Pokémon game. Torchic, Squirtle, Chikorita, Chimchar, Piplup and Charmander are just some of the 19 Pokémon in this category (as you get Pikachu as a starter in Pokémon Yellow Version, he is also included in this category).

• Baby Pokémon.

"Baby Pokémon" were first introduced in Pokémon Versions Gold and Silver for the GameBoy. Baby classed Pokémon include: Azurill, Smoochum, Magby, Mime Jr., Munchlax, Pichu, and of course the well known Togepi among many others. However not all Pokémon hatched from an egg is a baby Pokémon.

• Basic Pokémon.

The "Basic Pokémon" is the first in its evolutionary line and they are way more commonly found in the wild than its Stage 1 and Stage 2 Pokémon.

• Stage 1 Pokémon.

The "Stage 1 Pokémon" is the first evolution of the basic Pokémon. Basic Pokémon have to meet certain requirements for it to evolve. Leveling up, holding an item, learning a specific attack, and some use special stones located throughout the games.

• Stage 2 Pokémon.

"Stage 2 Pokémon" are the last in a Pokémons evolutionary line. Stage 2 Pokémon are rarely found in the wild and, just like basic-to-stage 1, to obtain a stage 2 Pokémon certain requirements have to be met.

• Legendary Pokémon.

"Legendary Pokémon" are the rarest of the rare when it comes to the RPG games. Normally found throughout or after the main story, when it comes to legendary Pokémon there is only one you will encounter in the wild. Legendary Pokémon include: Mewtwo, Yveltal, Xerneas, Suicune, Lugia, Reshiram, Kyurem, Giratina and of course many, many more.

• Shiny Pokémon.

"Shiny Pokémon" are extremely rare Pokémon that can be found in the wild or through breeding. Whilst their stats don't increase, they are notably different from other Pokémon due to their different colour (for example, a Machamp will be green and a Genesect will be red instead of their usual colours) and a sparkle animation you will activate at the beginning of every encounter.

• Hidden Ability Pokémon.

Every Pokémon has an ability which will give them a slight edge in battle, however every Pokémon also has a "Hidden Ability". Hidden abilities can only be obtained in under special circumstances such as the Friend Safari or Horde Encounters.

• Event Pokémon.

"Event Pokémon" are Pokémon that are not obtained in a game but via a special, normally limited, time event. Back in the days of the GameBoy one would actually have to attend an event hosted somewhere in the world to receive Pokémon such as Mew or Celebi but today event Pokémon can be downloaded onto your 3DS just by visiting a participating retailer. Event Pokémon are not just limited to legendary Pokémon either, a while back there was an event Electabuzz and Magmar as well as a shiny event Charizard. Event Pokémon will be normally in a completely red PokéBall.

At Folks 'n' Fires we will only accept Pokémon that are in the same category, for example if someone wanted a Pichu we would only accept another baby Pokémon in return and not a Pokémon from another category.

As a trading company we try to keep a good amount of Pokémon in storage, however if we don't have the Pokémon you are looking for then we will have it in a 24 hour period*

*Shiny Pokémon and Pokémon with hidden abilities may take a lot longer than 24 hours. If you have placed a trade order for one, we will give you constant updates on our progress.
*Legendary Pokémon and Event Pokémon are excluded from this time frame.

As a trading company, we do hold the right to refuse any trades for whatever reason.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, just wanted to know if you're still doing this, I am interested in starters, and have some myself to trade, also I have Pokerus if anyone needs it.  I've written on here that I had to buy a new copy of Sapphire, so have to redo my entire adventure!

Also, are people freely posting friend codes on here?  Or is it all done through private message?  Please let me know.

Archived