Donphan Prime for 3x Rare candy

Meganium Prime for 1x Rare Candy

Blissey Prime for 2x Rare Candy

Offering Primes:

Mew Prime for 2x Rare candy

Donphan Prime for 3x Rare candy

Meganium Prime for 1x Rare Candy

Blissey Prime for 2x Rare Candy

bliss prime for rare candy...yeah right.

donophan for 3 rare candy yet right.......at least two rare candies.

mew prime is just a rare candy....

i have 5 rare candies...and i wouldnt even dare trade them to you...and your horrible deals.

Actually the Donphan and Mew deal are fine. You are just over hyping it.

If we look at the real worth of these cards it makes sence. Rare Candies only go for about $4.50-$5 at most. Donphan goes for about $20 and Mew for about $15, so lets do some math shall we.

x3 Rare Candies = $5 x 3 = $15

x1 Donphan Prime = $20

I'll let you do the math for Mew, it'd be nice to exercise that brain. This online version of TCG is completely unbalanced as far as trades should be worth. But in a few months time, it will be. It's still new. They aren't even real cards. They are pixels/vectors, which in all honesty should lower their value since you can't sell them for money or go to Worlds. The Blissey one is not the fairest trade. That card is hardly worth anything, but her Donphan and Mew ones are pretty equal. So her trades aren't horrible. And bashing her doesn't make you a bigger man down there. Just saying. There are nicer ways to point things out.

yea your right about the bashing....dez. but in all honest truth...i still think her trades are just plain bad. ill be leaving this thread now...later

Archived