Where do you find the code?

BlackButler

Yeah, I feel really stupid right now. I just bought my Black & White deck, and I have no idea where to find that code! ><

Help? (:

I bought the Green Tornado deck. I found my code with the holographic card in the pack. It's a card with Pokemon Trainer Challenge on one side and the code is on the other.

Now I am going to feel even more stupid embarassed_smile.png but what kind of code?

I am kind of new here, but I have played pokemon in years now and I am still wondering what the QR codes are and I am having trouble to shop new clothes for my other avatarsad_smile.png

Now I am going to feel even more stupid embarassed_smile.png but what kind of code?

I am kind of new here, but I have played pokemon in years now and I am still wondering what the QR codes are and I am having trouble to shop new clothes for my other avatarsad_smile.png

tina92, but worry not because this is new to all of us. regular_smile.png

The QR codes are codes included in the brand new Pokémon TCG Black and White set Theme decks: www.pokemontcg.com/shop[/url]<span style="font-family: Arial;] and follow the instructions there to unlock your very own online theme deck!

As for your difficulties buying clothes for your 'other' avatar, do you mean your Pokémon trainer club avatar, or the one for the forums here?

Always feel free to contact the Pokémon Support Team at

I am trying to eneter in my codes for red frenzy and it keeps asying its invalid plz help prof!

I"m really sorry to hear that your codes are still not working. If you could please submit a ticket to us via the instructions in my signature then we can investigate the matter in further detail for you. Thank you!

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

So ... the codes are inside the package ... but where are the packages?

at your local store but i think the codes are only available in the theme decks right now i could be wrong but i dont think boosters have them yet and if they do it is put in at random

at your local store but i think the codes are only available in the theme decks right now i could be wrong but i dont think boosters have them yet and if they do it is put in at random

Well,but...where are my local store????

theres a good chance your local stores are local. We couldnt tell you where they were at unless we knew where you lived, and you should broadcast online where you live. You can google up some local stores or try using a store finder online, at stores like Target, K-mart, Walmart, Toysrus etc.

Is their any way you could give me a replacement code? tell me what email to send. Ill send you my code and you could maybe give me a new one

theres a good chance your local stores are local. We couldnt tell you where they were at unless we knew where you lived, and you should broadcast online where you live. You can google up some local stores or try using a store finder online, at stores like Target, K-mart, Walmart, Toysrus etc.

yeah they pretty much have pkmn cards everywhere they even had some t a local car shop

I am trying to eneter in my codes for red frenzy and it keeps asying its invalid plz help prof!

I"m really sorry to hear that your codes are still not working. If you could please submit a ticket to us via the instructions in my signature then we can investigate the matter in further detail for you. Thank you!

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

well i tried it and it didnt work

Archived