Help please!

vadimus21

Hello! I don't play in pokemon TCg online some weeks and when i log in and check my trade history, i see a trade that i don't maked! I think my account was hucked and i don't know what i must do now... Who can help me?:C 

In trade all my legends and primes was traded for a trash! It's very sad :C 

How i can return my cards? 

That is in fact a hack and it happened because someone knew your password and transferred all of your valuable cards to their account, as simple as that, Sadly i don't think anything can be done to reverse the situation BUT you can take a few snapshots with the name of that person's account and send them to support.pokemon and hope they can do something about it even thou i honestly doubt they will do anything since it wasn't their fault.

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

I suggest that you send a ticket into the support team so they can investigate this matter further. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Hi, yes i send a ticket in the support and i hope that they can help me. 

Hey there!

This topic is getting a little heated. Please address any further information in a private ticket with the support team. This topic will now be closed.

Archived