[PC] Crashing - Game crashes after the 2.32 update

Dream_saber

I tried to load my game after about 1 month of the breakthrough update so when i try to load it says, " Oops, the game crashed. The crash report folder named "2016-01-02_092858 next to the game executable. it would be great if you'd sent it to the developer of the game"

pls help I've been trying everything re-downloading the game, waiting for it to load. Ok i didn't try everything but I've done most things  

Hi Dream_saber!

You can send your crash report to the support team for assistance. Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create a support ticket. In addition to your crash report, please attach a DXDiag file (search for and run "DxDiag" and save the generated file) and note all solutions you've tried so far.

Thanks for your patience! :)

The trading maker/menu thingy keeps lagging and usually some of my costumers in-game keep on saying my cards are not marked,I later then checked and all were marked!!!also crashes when I text,it las and drops its fps faster than a blink of an eye!and when I trying to make a trade it almost crashed due to lag IT EVEN MAKES IT WORSE WHEN I TRY TO REPLY TO MY COSTUMERS.pls fix all of this,if you do then my gameplay would be flawless

P.S

This is in phones and tablets and iPads and etc

HAPPY 2016 TO YOU ALL!!!!

Archived