LF: SR Ultra Ball and HGSS foil DCE

Burning_Lotus

I am looking to obtain up to four(4) two(2) of these cards. I currently have an offer of 180RS pending with a trader. For trade I have many Breakthrough packs and a few Roaring Skies packs. I also have some extra SR cards that I could use to trade into these hard to find cards. FA N, SR VS Seeker, SR Switch, SR Trainers' Mail and several EX's that I have marked for trade in game. Please let me know what you would like to trade for these cards or also you can message/offer me in game. Thanks!

hey i have got 3 foil dce's for trade if you tell me your b st offer we can work out something :)

I'm looking to pick them up at around 190-200 Breakthrough. Thanks.

i can trade you 2 hgss dce foil for a price of 240 rs packs each . other than packs ,  i would want sr max potion and fa N as well :) 

i can trade you 2 hgss dce foil for a price of 240 rs packs each . other than packs ,  i would want sr max potion and fa N as well :)

They can be picked up for ~225 off of the trade companies. I would be interested in a deal if you came down on the price a bit. Thanks for the offer.

Archived