matthew69

[GAME] General - Proper images not displayed for the new Milotic Sleeve/Deck Box

matthew69

Hello! I purchased and traded for some new Milotic Sleeves/ Deck Boxes from the store in the bundle, but as you may have already noticed, the image for the Sleeve is blank and doesn't show up either in collection or in game.

Also- the deck box doesn't work properly in Versus Mode and is instead replaced by the standard 'replacement' deck box on the gameplay mat.

Hopefully you can fix these issues sometime in the near future. :)

-Thanks

Matthew

• Upvote 1

sterlingW

Yup Sheeves bugged..

Dont tell me they did it again.

Barbiel666

So near repair and i will can play Milotic deck ?

Jonaman

Same here, I hope it gets sorted out quickly. It's one of the most beautiful sleeves yet!

• Upvote 1

galihsatrioaji

yeah that sleeve bugged, i hope it will not dissapear like ptcgo team did for espeon deck box

• Upvote 1

Clear_ZERO

Sleeves does not show during gameplay.

Icon shows up in deck manager... sometimes.

Jonaman

Same here, I hope it gets sorted out quickly. It's one of the most beautiful sleeves yet!

Jonaman

yeah that sleeve bugged, i hope it will not dissapear like ptcgo team did for espeon deck box

Oh no. Let's hope that doesn't happen. 

On514uGht

I recently purchased the new Milotic Sleeve/Deckbox collection and the sleeve images are not showing up.  The deck box appears with no issues, but the sleeve images don't appear either inside or outside of a match.  

Just FYI, the art on these is fantastic!  Keep up the great work!

SizzleC

I bought this last week and the deck sheath works fine but the card sheath doesn't appear!
it shows it empty and wont load. Is this and bug of mine o an error? Please help :( 

Lo compre y no me sale la funda! es algún BUG O ERROR?!

Jigglypuffan

i hope we will get back our coin if the game don't fix it.

• Upvote 1

Ghostmon1

i hope we will get back our coin if the game don't fix it.

I second this. Just bought one yesterday; the art work looks great but useless if it doesn't show. I have the same issue - hope this can be resolved soon.

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

I've merged the threads regarding this issue. We'll be sending this up to the Development team for investigation ASAP. We appreciate your patience while they work to resolve it! :)

Sergio-Jr

Same here, Milotic sleeve bugged!

Simplyobsessed

It's bugged, so why are they still selling it as their main item of the week? lol

Urban_Shadow

I bought the Milotic bundle that comes with Milotic, card sleeves, deck box and one XY Breakthrough booster and I got everything except the sleeves.

The item shows blank in my collection, no image, no hourglass, nothing, I can use them but they don't appear while I'm playing, they don't show up anywhere in the game.

While playing today, another player notice it, so I'm not the only one who has this problem.

I deleted the cache and downloaded everything again and it didn't solve the problem.

LegendofZapdos5

Same problem here.

I also wanted to report ANOTHER BUG (I tried to start a new topic but I don't know anything about how to get a topic tag on there). In several games I have encountered during gameplay a bug where when you click and drag a pokemon to the bench-The game freezes. This has happened to me in both versus mode and in tournaments. (Sad because I like the new click and drag system) but bugs are a part of the game. I'm not complaining I was just hoping a Mod/Admin would check into this bug.

ImCamron

I do not understand why no one was capable of Pokemon team until now answer  :unsure:

Mod_Jube

Howdy!

The development team is aware of this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. It will be fixed in an upcoming game update.

Thank you!

ImCamron

Howdy!

The development team is aware of this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience. It will be fixed in an upcoming game update.

Thank you!

And I could ask when planning further update?  :) thank you very much for answer.

Mod_Jube

Hi ImCamron,

ETA requested! I will keep an eye out for any updates and report back.

Thanks for your patience!

ImCamron

Hi ImCamron,

Thank you very much again.  :)

Rendevoir

Hi ImCamron,

awesome, working on sleeves graphics. how about the great issue of the Retrieve energy cards and abilities + special energies? for sure thats more of a problem that sleeves not showing