Noivern echolocation and lucky coin

phalanx1337

why is this in the game? i have fought this a few times and hit a grand total of zero times.

this is supposed to be a fun and strategic game, having things you can only possibly hit 25% of the time is not fun.

It is a great cart to counter the many overpower ex card. If you don't like battle the card, try use it your self ;)

Or use an attack with is not effect by any effect on your openness pokemon. 

(There are other Pokemon in the game with similar abilities)

Hi phalanx1337!

As these are physical TCG cards that the Pokémon TCG Online cannot change or remove without the same being done in real life, we cannot pass any suggestions regarding the matter to the Dev team. I'll move your thread to a more appropriate subforum.

Thanks for your understanding! :)

• 2 weeks later...

why is this in the game? i have fought this a few times and hit a grand total of zero times.

this is supposed to be a fun and strategic game, having things you can only possibly hit 25% of the time is not fun.

Actually, that interaction doesn't exist. The description of trick coin reads "Once during your turn, after you flip any coins for an attack of the Pokémon this card is attached to, you may ignore all effects of those coin flips and begin flipping those coins again."

Trick coin does not activate for effects of things other than your attacks. It will not activate for abilities, items, supporters, etc. Only your attacks.

Believe me, I tried it. It sounded too good to pass up. But I guess it was too good to be true xd Trick coin doesn't allow you to flip the coin again for Echolocation.

Archived