[CARD] Gothitelle (Furious Fists #41) - Attack cost isn't reduced when playing Dimension Valley (Phantom Forces #93) via the Teleport Room Ability

RJAvila

What Pokemon did you use it with, and for what attack?  Dimension Valley only removes one Colorless energy from attack cost, so if an attack cost is [P][P], then it will not be reduced.  However, [P][C] will be reduced since it contains a colorless energy.

Wobbuffet's Psychic Assault and If necessary Gothita's Slap.

I must add that. I was able to replace the Dimension Valley. I recovered with Gothitelle's Teleport Room with another Dimension Valley from my hand, but in this case the attack cost would reduce. As a fun fact, I was able to see my Discard Pile just by clicking the Dimension Valley. I recovered with Gothitelle's Teleport Room as well.

Hello RJAvila,

It would be incredibly helpful if you could submit your game log to us via support ticket if you experience this again. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to your ticket. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

I encountered the same bug and sent a support ticket. My favorite part of the bug was replacing a teleport roomed training center with a training center from my hand. Then the tp'd one sat hovering above the stadium slot and I could click on it and it would open my discard pile. Also, any stadium brought in by teleport room opens your discard pile when you click on it.

Archived