Can I change my location in Trainer challenge?

Darkrai848

i'd like to be able to change that too,perhaps with game launch account will reset and we get to enter those data again.

also an option to change the in-game avatar name as well cause i just realized it used my user account name by default and now i cant change that either. -_-

The changing location would be nice period, especially for those who move from one state to another. Not everyone lives in the same place all there lives... with that said I haven`t exactly went and look to see if you can change it or not.

I'm sorry, there's no current way to edit that information aside from when/if there is another wipe of players' Trainer Challenge progression. I remember before when that happened, we were all prompted to input our location again.

However, I will take note that this is a feature that people are interested in. For now, I'm sorry if you move and are frustrated by your location remaining the same. I hope in the future this will be added.

Please know that many changes and additions are coming down the line to increase what all users can and cannot do on this site, so thank you for being patient as things evolve.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to contact the Pokémon Support Team at support@pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues.

Archived